Mugman x Reader - Letters and Pictures

The location for this story is gonna be on..... IDK.... y'all can think about it.... but if there's a chance that you're a Filipino, please don't make it Philippines. Alright? Its reasons.. now onto the oneshot!
☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

No One POV

Ugh! Why am I crying?! He's a jerk, Y/N! Move on! Why and how did you choose a JERK for your boyfriend?! How dumb are you?! Ugh!

Y/N was having a hard time moving on from a recent ex of hers. Cuphead.

They have been together for 6 (f*cking) years, and yet look at that! He breaks up with her. At least he didn't do it through text.

All of her friends had tried everything to try and cheer her up. Her cousin that lives in the Philippines even decided to visit her.

Gah! I better clean up before Lotus gets here. She thought.

She stood up and headed to the bathroom. She refreshed herself and took a short but relaxing bubble bath

After she finished, she went into her room and got comfy clothes. A big T-shirt that said Single AF, some jeans and sneakers/Vans/Your choice.

She got her phone and waited downstairs for Lotus to arrive.

After about 5 minutes, the doorbell rang. She went and opened it to be greeted by a hug by an over worried cousin. "Omg! Y/N! Are you okay?! That jerk! Ugh wait until I get my hands on him! But, d*mn honey, I expected you to be like Oswald and be sh*tty looking and stuff"

"Seriously, Lo?"

"I'm being truthful here! But seriously, how's my baby couz?"

"I'm fine, and come inside! We are going somewhere!"

Lotus chuckled and got her things set on the couch.

"I just got here, where do you wanna go?"

"We're going shopping with girlfriends" Y/N smugly said while holding up her phone with a text chat that shows between her and a friend who's probably a girl.

"Now you're talking my language!" Lotus exclaimed. Y/N playfully shook her head and Lotus headed to the bathroom.

"I'll just change."

When they arrived at the mall, they were greeted by about 6 girls.

"There you are!" Layla, the supposedly mother, exclaimed.

"Stop being so worried about Y/N all the time Lay" Lili, her sister, pointed out.

"Oh look! Lotus is here!" Rose said excitedly.

"Oh, the 'Flower Girls'. Who's next to arrive? Jasmine?" Star sarcastically said.

"Star, I am here" Jasmine replied while standing behind Star.

"Yeah I know" Star replied back.

"Hey girls!" Y/N said. "Sup" Lotus said.

"Lotus!" Rose and Jasmine said while running towards Lotus to tackle hug her.

"Yay, the Flower 'Sisters' are here" Lili said. "You would easily be part of it if your name is spelled with a Y" Star pointed out.

"Oh shush!"
--------
"Girls, that was fun as hell! Thank you so much. Really, I appreciate it." Y/N thanked them while having a huge group hug.

"Oh shush it, darling! You deserve it! Unlike that douche!" Layla reassured.

Y/N and the others chuckled.