REQUEST! Felix x Actress! Reader

Requested by: ShadowTheBlackCat. Sorry it took so long to add. DX. Anyways, since I'm hella forgetful, and if the chapter's a request and I don't include the person who requested it, please remind me. If you can, at least. Thanks.

Y/N pants as she continues running as fast as her legs could take her. "Come on... Come on... So close...." She mutters as she continues. Scared for her dear life.

She trips on a rock by accident.

No no no no! Not now!

Before she could stand up, she could hear the heavy footsteps of the demonic like creature behind her, catching up.

She shifts onto her rear and backs away. "No! No please! Please! Don't!"

She continues backing away until-

"CUT! Take five, people! And amazing job as usual, Miss L/N!" The director yelled out as the real scene unfolds.

Y/N stands up and dusts herself. Petting the demonic creature. "Good job, Sophie!(sorry if its your real name-) You really had me scared there!"

Sophie leans on Y/N's touch and is sad to see her having to go and take a break. "Thanks, Alec!" She yells as she sits on a chair and wipes her sweat. Someone hands her a bottle of water and she gladly takes it. Gulping down the liquid as it soothes her dry throat.

Their break ends and they move on to another scene.

As it was on process, the director, otherwise known as Alec, calls Y/N out and into his office.

"So what's up other than the ceiling, sky and atmosphere, boss?" She asks with a chuckle.

Alec chuckles with her as she invites her to sit. "Well, ever heard of Felix?"

"Ever heard of him? Duh, of course I did. Do you even know me?" She asks jokingly. "I know I know. I was just kidding. I know you're a huge fan of his work. No need to remind me. Anyways, I'm glad to say that he'll be working for us in this movie." Alec says, ever so casually as he mentally prepares for Y/N excited shrieks and laughter.

"Yeah yeah- wait what!? Did you just say!?"

Alec nods. Here it comes..

"OHMYGODYOUHAVENOIDEAHOWHAPPYIAMTOHEARTHATOMLIMACTUALLYGOINGTOBEWORKIBGFORHIMIAMSOHA-"

As her rant continues, Alec only laughs as his sister continues to ramble indistinct words.

"Alright alright. Slow down! Geez! I know you're happy but do you really want to embarrass yourself in front of him?" Alec says in between laughs. This made Y/N stop. "Of course not!"

"Then get your shxt together!"

"Alright alright fine!"

As Y/N comes out of the office, she jumps up and down and is experiencing some difficulties in maintaining a straight face.

"Oh and Y/N!" Alec yells out from his trailer. "Yeah?" Y/N responds as she turns around to face the van. "He's coming tomorrow."

Y/N nods with a stupid ass grin and runs to back to her chair. "Hey wait for me, airhead! Ya can't start without me!" Alec yells out as he runs after her. "Shut up! You know I don't care!" Y/N responds jokingly.