Boris x Angel! Reader

I ain't dead! So since I cant type at the bottom anymore cause it keeps sending me back here, I'm typing it here! Lol. This is just gonna be saying that I'm not dead and I'll he updating more often! Bayiee!

"Bendy! Bendy! Bendy where are you?!" Boris cried out. Frantically looking around.

Rain pouring everywhere in the wooded area. Soaking the poor wolf.

"Neptune, we should really help him." Stated an angel, looking down sympathetically.

"I don't know, Y/N. You're way too young."

"But I want to help!" The little 11 year old exclaimed.

"No Y/N. We've talked about this. You are not allowed to go down to earth unless you've reached 18- Y/N where did you go?"

Neptune looked around, spotting no one in sight. "Ugh!"

Y/N was now flying down, not getting soaked thanks to the shield angels get one they have reached the age of 10.

Y/N silently landed on a branch of a tree. Looking down at the wolf.

"Bendy! Mugman! Cuphead! Mr. Felix! Where are you?!"

Y/N thought of an idea. She flew, making sure that she cant be seen by the naked eye.

She landed on a different tree branch and focused. "Okay Y/N. Focus. You've done this before. Just..." The young angel concentrated her magic and her hand started emitting magic.

She giggled as she shot it to where the young wolf's destination is.

"I did it!"

"Huh? Who's there?"

Y/N immediately shut up and camouflaged more to the tree.

Boris thought nothing of it and saw his friends in the distance. "Boris! Boris! Baby bro, where are you?!" He could faintly hear it, but it was there alright.

Boris lit up. "Bendy!"

Boris ran through the twigs and branches and tackled his brother in a hug.

"Boris? I thought we lost you!" The demon exclaimed, planting kisses all over his face.

"Whoo, thank goodness you're alright. Are you hurt?" Felix asks as he lead everyone to the cave they were camping in.

"N-no. I'm not hurt thankfully."

"Well that's goo-" "Boris!" Boris was rolling around with Mugman. Once they finally stopped, Mugman held Boris in a death grip. "I was so worried about you!"

Y/N giggled in the distance, as she watched the little reunion.

"I-I'm fine! Really!" Boris reassured.

Bendy got Boris out of Mugman's grip. "Don't ever do that ever again! We were so worried! Heck, even Cuphead was worried!"

Cuphead blushed. "No I wasn't!"

Mugman playfully punched his arm. "Alright, maybe a little bit."

Everyone chuckled at Cuphead's embarrassed expression. "But seriously, I'm glad you're okay Boris. Your brother over here was running around like a madman. I mean, I would too if I lost Mugs"

"Dawe! Cuppy!"

Y/N awed at the sight. Her necklace glowed. Signalling that she is one, being called, and two, she is in big trouble.

"Oh gosh..." Y/N muttered under her breath as she prepared to fly back.

She sent one last glance at the happy group and smiled. And she took off.