Chapter 3 - No lying

I woke up smiling when I saw the sun peaking through my blinds. Today, I had my date with Taylor and I was beyond excited. She had asked me out a week before and I was growing really impatient. I didn't have a clue about what she had planned for us, which was still making me uncertain and nervous about my choice of outfit.

I opened the window to ventilate the room and put my hair in a messy bun before making my way to the kitchen. To my biggest surprise, the table was filled with every type of food I could have asked for. Pancakes, waffles, fruits, eggs, bacon, pastries, toasts. I came closer and saw a red envelope with my name on it. I opened it right away and found a black card with a white text over it. It was beautiful.

My lovely Ashley,

I hope you will enjoy the breakfast I set up for you. I'm sorry that I can't share it with you but I am currently preparing our eagerly awaited date. I will be back at 18:00 to pick you up. Your outfit is in my room.

Don't be late and make yourself pretty (not that you have much effort to put into it, you're always pretty).

Can't wait to see you.
Love,
T.

I couldn't stop smiling. And when I realized that she had prepared an outfit for me, I literally ran to Taylor's room and discovered a red box with a white bow. There was yet another envelope.

You're going to be the fairest of them all.

I set the card on the bed and hurried to open the box. A black shiny strapless dress and a pair of silver Guess high heels were lying inside. This girl was definitely the biggest fan of luxury products. This was all too much, I felt uncomfortable to accept all these gifts. They had cost a fortune. If she had spent that much just on a dress and a pair of shoes, there was no doubt that what she was planning for tonight would be super fancy.

After my appointment to the beautician for a hair removal in the afternoon, I washed my hair, blow dried it and decided to style it quite differently by curling it. I liked how the loose shiny curls cascaded down my back. I tried to do my makeup as sophisticated as my hair and opted for a dark grey smoky that I emphasized by applying a bright red lipstick.

I went to my room and picked the dress from my bed. I couldn't have dreamed of a better dress for this date. It was simple but elegant. Sexy but classy. It was perfect. I put it on and stood in front of the mirror. My ass and my boobs looked nice. I put my shoes on and obviously they matched perfectly with the dress. Taylor had amazing tastes. I loved my outfit so much. I would need to deeply thank her for that, and to return the shoes - even if I loved them.

I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard the doorbell ringing. My eyes went wide and my heart started beating faster. I couldn't screw this up. I cared too much for her.

'Just be yourself Brooke. You got this'

I quickly made my way to my dresser and sprayed some of my mother's perfume on my neck and my wrists. I took a last look at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

I arrived in front of the door and twisted the handle. When the door opened completely, I thought I would faint. Taylor was standing in front of me with a single rose. She was wearing a red skinny dress and black stilettos. I had never seen such a beautiful person, and she was actually here for me.

'There is no turning back Brooklyn. Go get the girl'

My heart stopped. Taylor looked gorgeous. And I didn't miss the chance to tell her that. I couldn't. What would you do if the girl you'd been fantasizing about for weeks was standing right in front of you looking like a walking goddess to take you on a fancy date? You'd be drooling, exactly.