Chapter 60 - Special tea

While Taylor was in the shower, I decided to take advantage of it to put my basque on, not forgetting the panties and stockings that I tied to the top. I slid into my black Louboutins and was left speechless by the contrast between them and the red lingerie. I touched my previous makeup by adding red lipstick, even though it was already on point.

After Lisa and Alexandra left in the afternoon to go spend some time with Danielle, Taylor and I went to explore the city. I had brought her to the Japanese and Chinese Gardens, then to the International Rose Test Garden where we'd been allowed to pick some flowers and make a small bouquet for ourselves, and ended up taking her out for dinner to the most refined French restaurant of the city.

When I heard the shower stop, I hurried to prepare the bedroom, leaving only a very dim light coming from the nightstands. I checked myself in the mirror as my core was already burning in excitement and anticipation. Before Taylor could see me, I wanted to take some sexy shots for her. It could be a great weapon for future seduction games.

I left the room and went to the kitchen to take my phone from my purse. I remained on my spot and I started moving my phone around to try and find the right poses. I raised my arm a little and made sure the screen displayed a great view of my cleavage. I took a selfie where I bit my lip and cup my breast, another shot showed my body with my hand tucked inside my panties, another where I just grinned at the camera, and so many more that I was sure would have a strong impact on Taylor.

I put my phone in charge on the kitchen counter and was about to switch the lights off to go back to the bedroom. The doors of the elevator chimed, indicating they'd just opened, thus that someone was here. I squatted down to hide myself behind the island by fear of being caught in sexy lingerie by the concierge, but exhaled in relief when I saw it was just Lisa.

"You scared me", I said blankly as I stood back up.

"Forget what I said, you're totally the one in charge", she said chuckling and let her eyes take in my outfit - or lack of outfit.

"Why are you here this late? Aren't you spending the night at Alexandra's?", I asked as I guided her towards the living room.

"We did spend the night together but I needed to come back here", she answered frankly and slumped on the couch with a loud grunt.

"You okay?", I asked worriedly as I took a seat on the couch in front of hers.

"My back is completely screwed and my latest workout didn't make anything better", she explained, not needing to develop the innuendos.

"At least you'll get to sleep in a good mattress. Maybe Alexandra can massage you to relieve some pain", I suggested and crossed my legs as I leaned back to get comfortable.

"How am I out of that hell hole, Brooke?", she asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Taylor bailed you out", I answered with a shrug as if it was no big deal.

"I thought it was you", she said, raising her eyebrows in surprise.

"Well, I wanted to do it myself but she basically didn't leave me the choice. If you ask her, she'll say we did it together, but if you ask me, then she did it", I explained the best I could.

"Thanks, Boo. I honestly couldn't have lasted longer", she confessed in weak tone and gave me a tight crooked smile.

"I only learned about it yesterday morning, you know", I informed her.

"I did get that", she said nodding.

"We also played your mother a bit but it was for the right cause", I said chuckling.