Me and Jungkook | Jeon Jungkook | Part 1

It was a normal Friday in December. It was the day before my birthday. My boyfriend, Jungkook, was at work. But I was at home because I was free from work. My period had just started, and I was in my "depressed mode". I didn't want to do anything, and I had massive cramps. But that wasn't enough.

I wanted to feel even more pain, the pain when I cut myself. So I went to the bathroom, took a razor and started to cut my wrists and forearms. There was blood getting everywhere. But I didn't care. I started thinking of all the times I got pushed away, rejected by my friends. By all the times my mom got angry at me and said mean things. I thought about the worst times of my life. And because of those times, I now wanted to end my life...

But when I was about to start cutting my legs, I heard my phone ringing. So I went to the living room and looked at my phone. It was Jungkook.

- Hey babe! How's it going? Jungkook asked with a happy tone.

- I'm fine... I answered with a not so happy tone, and Jungkook noticed.

- Are you sure? It doesn't sound like you are. What's wrong?

- Nothing's wrong, I'm okay...

- I'm going to be home in 10 minutes, wait for me.

And the call ended. I hated when Jungkook notices when I'm down. I don't want him to be worried about me. And I don't like showing my emotions and saying if there's something wrong.

But I quickly started to clean myself up. I hid the razor in a locked cabinet in the bathroom. I put on a hoodie so my arms could be covered. But I had to put an elastic bandage on my arms because otherwise, the cuts would bleed too much, and my hoodie would be soaked with blood. Right when I sat down on the living room couch, I heard the front door unlocking. I quickly picked my phone up from the table and sat down again before Jungkook came in...

- Babe,     where are you? Jungkook said, worryingly.

- In the living room, I answered.

He ran into the living room. When he saw me sitting on the couch peacefully, he was relieved.

- What happened? Is everything okay?

- Yes, I'm fine...

I was bored at school, so I decided to upload. Why not! I hope you like it!!