Announcement

Hi guys! 

I know this is probably weird, like why am I not posting another chapter?

Well, I have to explain the whole situation, so just bear with me.

I just ended school a couple of weeks ago and as my summer break started, I started working at my summer job. That means that I go to work at 6:30 in the morning and come home at around 5 in the afternoon. And when I come home I have barely any energy left. I'll be working for two more weeks and then I go on vacation, where I'll be away for two weeks and I can't bring my computer. So I won't be able to post. 

BUT! I'll be writing some stories by hand, at least as much as I can and will have time for. And after my vacation, I'm not going to work, so I'll be writing as much as my brain and body allow me to hehe. I'm going to try my best and fill my "warehouse" so I can post even if I have a lot in school (btw I'm starting at a new school and stuff so y' know, give me some time)

I hope you're not going to be disappointed for now and I apologize for not posting anything right now. I have a plan B though, where I will post a chapter of just a mix of short, little scenarios, mostly fluff (some with a little smut) whenever I have time. Then I'll be writing as much as I can and I hope I'm not going to get writer's block too much. 

Love you guys and see ya soon!

BTW, we have reached around 1 300 reads and 14 votes, which is crazy! And it's all thanks to you! So keep going and I really hope you enjoy my stories <3