The Pool Party | Jeon Jungkook | Part 1

When I was in the third year of high school, I was planning on having a big house party. I would invite all my best friends and almost the whole school. Two of my best friends were helping me with setting up this party. I was debating over if I should invite my biggest crush, Jungkook. Why he is my crush, you ask?

Well, he has a perfect muscular body, an adorable bunny smile and he is just overall handsome. He seems like a bad boy on the outside but is really soft and cute on the inside.

When I asked my friends about what I should do, they were like:

- What do you mean?! You have to invite him! Maybe he'll tell you something nice?

So I invited him. I was nervous the whole time. But, about the party... I wanted it to be a big party with music being blasted through big speakers, people swimming in the pool, chilling in the jacuzzi and all the couples dancing and being all cute. And me being as single as I am. But, my friends might be right - what if he tells me he likes me or something... Well, I don't think so. It'll just be fun to have him at the party.

*time skip, the day of the party*

It was the day of the party. It was 4 pm, on a normal Saturday in November. The weather was fine, it wasn't too cold, but it was dark at like 5 pm. I and my friends were decorating the downstairs and the garden; and also setting up the speakers, preparing snacks and drinks and other things. The party was going to start at 7 pm, and it was in the moment quarter to 6 pm. So I decided to go and pick out an outfit and starting doing my make-up. My friends went together with me, and they grabbed their bags with their clothes and we all started changing into our party - outfits. I had chosen a short, tight, black dress with a lace up back. I paired it with a pair of nice black heels, and my makeup was black and smokey and a nude liquid lipstick.

When I got out of the bathroom after 40 minutes, my friends looked at me and their mouths fell open.

- What? Is there something wrong- I started.

- OMG! You look gorgeous! One of my friends said.

- You look sexy! My other friend said.

- Really?! Thanks! You look as good as me though, if not better! I answered my friends.

We had 30 minutes left, but I knew that some people will be at my house a few minutes earlier...

Hi guys! So this is the new story! I really hope you like, I have worked on this for a long time, so I really hope it pays off.

See ya!