Chapter 5

Just kill me now Jesus.

"I heard about your midnight escape." Dr. Andrews spoke.

"It wasn't a escape." I muttered. 

He shrugged his shoulders. "More or less." He chuckled.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I am going to get coffee, you on the other hand, are going to see Dr.Jauregui." I groaned at the very thought.

"Not a fan?" He laughs.

"I'm not a fan of doctors." He frowns at my words.

"Well luckily for you, your doctor isn't a fan of people." He says as we walk down the familiar hallway.

"Is that suppose to be funny Dr. Andrews?" I scoffed walking past him.

"No but, it pissed you off didn't it?" He winked. Okay, is every guy here a horny pervert or am I just imagining shit? He knocked on Dr.Jauregui's door and she looked very displeased to see him. I guess nobody around here likes Dr.Flirt.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine." He winked at her. She rolls her eyes and retreats back to her desk. He smiled at me and I gave him the save treatment Dr.Jauregui did.

"Well, I'm just going to get going." He said nervously backing away.

"Good idea." She replied, well at least I know I'm not the only one.

"You don't have to stand outside Camila." She said in a calm tone. I quietly walked into her office.

"I heard about your epic escape." She smiled twirling the pen on her desk.

"Epic?" I laughed. "Yeah..Epic fucking fail" I scoffed rolling my eyes at the green eyed woman.

"I don't blame you Camila. I would have ran as soon as I came through those doors." She said nonchalantly.

"Why do you work here?" She began laughing but, I couldn't understand why.

"I've been asking myself the same question since I stepped through the door." She started to spin herself around in her chair, for a twenty-five year old she sure does act like a teenager. What grown woman does that?

"Why am I here?" I ask. She looked at me with such bewilderment.

"Don't you know? Cause I sure as hell don't know love." How is she going to be my doctor but, doesn't know why the hell I'm even here?

"I shouldn't even be here, I'm perfectly normal." I said leaning against the empty plain beige wall.

"Well from my understanding you have to be pretty messed up to be here." She said finally facing me.

"So, you're implying that I'm fucked up like the rest of these weirdos in here?" I snapped, she's no better than Dr.Flirt or that pervert Peter, she genuinely pisses me off.

"I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying.  If you're in here something must be wrong with you." I began to feel my blood boil. How dare her, she doesn't know me!

"Jackass." I mumbled.

"So I've been told." She growls. "Do you want to start?" She asks in a happier tone.

"We can start but, I'm not going to talk to you." I said sitting down on the couch in front of her desk. Most doctors have chairs yet, she has a couch? I'm beginning to think she isn't a legit doctor. 

"You will eventually, I'm sure of it" She smiled.

"And why is that Dr. Jauregui?" She looks at me and begans to shake her head.

"Jauregui charm" She winked. 

"We'll see." I murmured.

"Challenge? I like that" She smirked.

"Funny, cause I don't like you." I said returning the gesture.

A/N : Guyssss! did I tell you I read a Laustin fanfic earlier? Whoever wrote it must be new to the fandom because you can't put Lauren and Austin together. Especially romantically.. I felt weird reading it.