Chapter 54

Lauren was sitting down outside on the deck. Brian had taken Carter to his room, I needed to think.

"You almost said Carter was her son." Brian laughed giving me a pat on the back.

"Screw you." I mumbled, nudging him away.

"No, screw Lauren. I'm sure she'll love that, you guys can make Camren babies." He cooed.

"Camwho?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "And are you sure you're not gay?"

"Fully straight." He nodded. "And ask Dinah, she knows. "

"You talked to Dinah?"

He shrugged. "She's not bad. Her and Normani look better together than we ever did."

"True."

"Well, you got this. I'm going out to the bar with some guys. Handle your business Mila." Brian said grabbing his keys walking out the house.

-

Camila had come out of the house, I assumed Carter was watching tv or sleeping since it was nine in the evening.

"Why does he look like me Camz?" I asked.

"Well, we-"

"If you tell me that Carter is my son.."

"He's not."

"Then why does he look like me?"

"Ask Brian. " She shrugged. "We adopted him."

"Oh thank God." I sighed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She asks pushing my shoulder.

"Nothing. I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh yeah sure you didn't." She mumbled.

"Hey!" I said raising my voice up an octave. "This isn't about me. I turn on my tv and there you were."

"That's not-"

"I thought you were dead Camila!"

"I'm not, okay?" She moved in closer to me. "I'm right here." She said cupping my cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere."

I switched positions with Camila, I gently pushed her back until, she was against the railing.

"I was scared, they had reported you dead. So I flew here." She parted her lips to speak, u brought my hand up and pressed my index finger to her lips. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Even if I have to be with you forever." She smiled against my finger. "That's what I want Camz, forever."

A/N : giving blood is amazing! Two more months til my AGT audition .

54 down, 6 to go.