Chapter 9

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Well, obviously you know about me, I know nothing about you, except your girlfriend." She said.

"Fianceé."

"Girlfriend." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"What do you want to know then?" I asked placing my clipboard back on the desk.

"What were you like as a kid?" Well that was straight forward. "Wait, don't answer that. I bet you were one of those kids who always did what you were told just to please others"

"What makes you say that?"

"I mean look at you." Camila scoffed.

Part of me wanted to argue with her but, I know I would have lost because, I don't like confrontation. And my mother always told me never to argue with a woman.

"You know, let's see what you know kid."

"Well for starters you're twenty-five working at a job you hate.." I don't hate it. "You're an only child, your parents have money. I'm pretty sure one of them is a doctor or some shit. Your whole life was planned out for you that minute that silver spoon hit that gorgeous mouth of yours."

"Is that it?"

"Well, from what I've viewed."

It amazes me that she believes that, kind of delusional. Then again it's Camila I'm talking to, so I have to be prepared by being unprepared because anything can come out with her.

"What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not." She winked as she flipped her hair over her right shoulder.

"How do you know?"

"Lauren, I need to speak with you." Matthew said entering the room

"Right now?" I asked looking between Matthew and Camila.

"Right now. "

I pushed myself off of my desk, walking passed Camila.

"What is it Matthew?"

"We need to talk out here." He murmured standing in the door way. I groaned and walked outside my office. Closing the door behind me.

"How's it going with Camila?"

"Are you going to get to the real reason why you pulled me out of a session or keep asking questions you know the answer to?"

"Ouch Jauregui." He laughed. "Lighten up."

"Get to the point then." I demanded.

"Camila's getting a new roommate." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"And this concerns me how?"

"Well it does and doesn't. "

"Your wasting time." I said, rolling my eyes.

"This girl is beyond delusional,  she's not bad-not like Camila but, she's pretty screwed up, both of her parents died and her aunt abused her. The love of her life ended up leaving her or something happend to him."

"Why do I need to know this?' I said, folding my arms cross my chest.

"Because, I don't want anything to happen to her."

"You think Camila is going to hurt her?" I asked.

"No, I think Emily will hurt her."

I laughed at his remark, that's comical,  thinking Emily can hurt Camila, Camila is one fucked up bitch-Excuse my language but, it's true. She can handle herself against people..Well, I think she can.

"I highly doubt that but, if you excuse me, I was in the middle of a session now leave."

I turned away from Matthew, slowly opening up the door to my office.  As I walked in my office I glanced at Camila. A light chuckled escaped my lips.

"You have a surprise in your room."

"I don't like surprises."

"I bet you won't like this one." I snickered.

A/N : Guys, my teacher, omg she KNOWS who the girls are, I gave her a high five, I was like she knows my girlfriends.