Chapter 53

I could never find the right words to explain how I felt. Because words couldn't even describe what I feel for Lauren.

Here I am , twenty-six years old running away from my problems.

That's what I'm good at..

Running.

I would be lying if I didn't say I love Lauren.

Well, honestly,  that's an understatement in itseif.

That day un the hospital..when I was being hauled in.

Changed me. I think it changed her too.

-

The news had come on talking about the crash. I turned the volume up a little higher, to listen.  "Austin Mahone, Younger brother of deceased druglord Nathan Dallas was presumed dead at 6 a.m. following the fatal car crash him, and former sister-in-law Camila Cabello had encountered yesterday around 10 p.m., although Cabello was struck first by on going traffic,  she left the seen with minor injuries. "

"How does it feel to keep cheating death?" Brian asked taking the remote from my hands turning it to some local tv network.

"I was suppose to die."

"This isn't final destination Mila, God let you live for a reason."

I don't see why.  Three billion people in the world.

Why?

He should have brought back Daniel. Brian doesn't talk about him, at all.  But I know he misses him.

Who wouldn't?

Danny was a good kid, he was sweet kid, good heart.

I never knew why he did it.

Honestly,  I don't think he did it at all. Knowing the hospital. It could be anybody.

-

"How did you even get there?" Dinah asked from the other end of the phone.

"Not important."

"That's kind of-"

"Stalkerish?" I said cutting her off. "Yeah, I know.  My levels of stalking have gone up."

"Could of just asked Inspector Dinah where she lived, instead of going through my messages." She said calmly.

"Look I'm at her front door. I gotta go." I ended the call.

I was here.

At her door.

Holy shit.

I brought my hand up to knock on the door. Before my hand could touch the wood, the door slowly opened.

"Lauren?" Brian brought me in for a hug.

"Is she here?" He nodded and let me into their home.

As I go further into the home, I could hear her singing.

It was beautiful, like her.

Camila stood up from her position on the couch, she turned slightly. I was conflicted on hiding or staying in place.

It was too late to decide.

"You're definitely not the pizza guy." She mumbled.

"No." I shook my head. "Just Lauren." I smiled.

A little boy with dark coloured hair, bright green eyes, wearing Spider-Man pajamas. He latched onto Camila's legs.

He kinda reminded me of..me as a kid.

"Mommy, who's that?" The little boy asked.

"She's your-"

"Hi, I'm Lauren." I smiled.

A/N : I'm not athletic,  I eat junk food all the time.I don't dress nice- in my opinion.  I dress like a hobo.

Camila and I have the same sweater.

Seven chapters to go.