5

Ariana drives to Jakes house since he finally got it done up and was back there. Ariana knocks on the door and he lets her in shutting the door before kissing her lips. "Wow" Ariana says "shut up its not that nice" Jake says "I feel like I need to get mine like a home." ariana giggles making him rolls his eyes picking her up and carrying her to the living room.

Ariana smiles. "It suits you" Ariana smiles "thank you" he smiles kissing her lips. "We can't hide forever you know that right" Ariana asks and Jake nods "I know. We can go public soon I promise you but I need to get things at work under control" he says "is your business okay" Ariana asks "yeah we just had a cancellation and it's added stress and shit" he sighs.

"Oh I'm sorry" Ariana pouts. Ariana takes her hand. "Hey you don't need to be sorry. Your my girl yes and I love you but you don't need to worry about my work. Your work is hella more stressful" he strokes her cheek. "I don't want to loose you because of work" she shuffled closer to him.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be needy" she adds. "Hey hey. I'm not going anywhere." He tells her lifting her up and placing her in his lap. "Ariana I know your past my sister was obsessive over you and I don't want this to put you off me but I know how your last relationships ended" he sighs rubbing her back.

"Don't talk shit about me" Jake heard making him roll his eyes. "Hayley I've taught you better" Sam (Samantha) says. Ariana quickly wipes her eyes. "I'm so sorry" Sam says "it's okay" Jake says.

"Wait why is Ariana Grande in your living room" Hayley Asks making Ariana chuckle. "Mum you told me she knew" Jake sighs "sorry" she replies.

"Me and Ariana are together" Jake tells her. "Your lying. You couldn't get Ariana Grande" She states "I'm Ariana Grande and I am dating your brother" Ariana chuckles "OMG I get to meet you" Hayley hugs her making Ariana chuckle.

"Sorry we came early we didn't mean to interrupt anything" Sam says "it's okay we can carry on talking about it later" Jake smiles kissing Ariana cheek.

"My brothers fucking Ariana Grande." Hayley says "HAYLEY" Sam groans. Ariana buddies her face into Jakes side. "Sorry" he chuckles "she'll calm down eventually" Sam says and Ariana nods "I know it's happened before" Ariana smiles.

"I need the toilet" Ariana looks to Jake. "Go our this door" he points "and down the hall to the bottom and you'll see it" Jake tells Ariana who nods standing up and following his directions.

"Mum can you please tell Hayley not to go too deep and annoying towards Ariana. She's really emotional at the minute and I don't want Hayley to make her feel more stressed and emotional" Jake asks and Sam nods "of course. I didn't expect her to react like that. We can leave if you want." sam Asks "no it's okay. Ariana really wanted to meet you" Jake smiles before standing up to go and see if Ariana was okay.

He knocks on the door "yeah" Ariana asks "can I come in" Jake asks and Ariana unlocks the door and Jake walks in. "Are you okay" Jake ask and Ariana nods. "I am baby" she smiles. "I did actually need the toilet but I looked awful" she laughs making him shake his head.

Ariana walks out the bathroom with him and smiles sitting back down on his sofa. "I'm sorry Ariana. I didn't mean to be disrespectful" Hayley says "it's okay" Ariana smiles.

"Does anyone want a drink" Jake Asks "Can I have a coffee" Sam Asks and Jake nods. "Water" he asks Hayley nods "Ariana" he asks "I'll come with you" Ariana stands up and follow him into the kitchen.

"What do you want princess" Jake asks "erm" Ariana thinks "do you have any tea" Ariana Asks "I have your favourite" he smiles and Ariana nods.

Jake makes her a drink and Ariana smiles kissing his lips. "Why does your house have a homely feel to it and mine doesn't" Ariana pouts "I don't know baby" he pouts kissing her forehead.

Ariana takes her cup and the water for his sister while he took his mums and himself. "Thank you" Hayley smiles "your welcome" Ariana smiles sitting back down.

"So how are things going between you two" Sam Asks "good" Ariana smiles "amazing" Jake smiles making Ariana look up to him.

"Are you sure your okay" Jake Asks and she nods. "I'm fine" she replies.

****
"Now tells me what the real problem is" Jake asks "I'm going to miss you so much" Ariana sniffs "we haven't been together that long and then I'm fucking off on a tour" Ariana says "I know sweetheart but I'm going to come and see you when your in tour I promise" Jake takes her hand.

"I think I need to tell you something" Ariana sighs "okay" he asks "before I started to let my self start to fall for you. I told my self that this would be my last relationship" Ariana says making his heart melt for the girl. Jake pulls her into a hug "I shouldn't have just put all that on you in sorry" Ariana says "hey it's okay. It's good for you o share your emotions with me" he kisses her head.

"I won't be here in the morning when you wake up" he tells her pushing some hair behind her ear. "What time will you be back" she asks "about noon" he replies handing her a top and she nods putting it over her head. "I'll stay and wait for you to come back then" Ariana smiles crawling into bed.

Jake smiles kissing her lips seeing how tired she was. "Are you getting in bed" Ariana asks and Jake nods "I'm just going to go to the toilet" Jake tells her and she nods.

Jake uses the toilet before walking back out into the bedroom and smiling at Ariana who was asleep. He gently crawls in next to her trying not to wake her before falling asleep himself.