21

"Get the fuck out my room" Ariana sighs "really" Jake asks making Ariana jump off the bed and run into his arms. "I missed you" Ariana smiles kissing his lips. "I missed you too" Jake smiles holding her. "How long you here for" Ariana asks "two weeks" Jake smiles making Ariana smile.

Ariana gets down to her feet and gets back in bed. Jake chuckles getting in with her. "I've missed this" Ariana smiles snuggling into him. "Me too" Jake rubs her back. "Really you two" Brian Asks "I don't need to get out of bed yet so why should I" Ariana giggles making Brian roll his eyes.

Ariana looks at Jake and smiles. "Why do you have to be so handsome" Ariana Asks "because you love me" he smiles rolling onto his side.

Ariana smiles at him before leaning into kiss his lips. Rolling onto his body and smiling. "In three months we will have been together s year" Jake says making Ariana nod. "Why do you have to be fully clothed" she pouts. "Later princess" Jake tells her. "But I haven't had any for ages and I love you" Ariana pouts "I love you too" Jake gently rubs her back.

"Please I'll be tired later" she pouts "I know you Ariana. You would have sex asleep if you could" Jake chuckles "what ever" Ariana giggles sitting up on him.

Jake smiles lightly at her. "Your so cute" Jake smiles "aren't I" Ariana chuckles.

Jake takes Ariana's hand and smiles kissing It. Making Ariana fall onto him and kiss his lips. "You made me happy" she smiles "I'm glad" he sits up with her rubbing her back as she cuddled into him.

"You having a shower" he asks and Ariana shakes her head. "I had one yesterday" Ariana says and Jake nods. Toulouse and Myron come running into the room and lick Jake. "They missed you" Ariana giggles.

"They did" Jake smiles fussing them both. Ariana climbs off his knee and calls for room service because she was hungry.

"So how you coping on tour" Jake Asks "good I like being on the road well not all the time but is fun" Ariana giggles rooting for something to wear.

"If my food comes get it" Ariana tells them before shutting the door so she could change. "How's everything at home" Ariana asks "everything's fine stop worrying" Jake tells her letting her get change.

*****
Jake walks into Ariana's dressing room and smiles at her sleeping. He walks over to her and perches next to her gently stroking her hair. Ariana shuffled into him. "Are you awake" Jake Asks and Ariana nods.

Ariana looks up to him and smiles. "Your so caring" she smiles "of course I am I want you to be safe and happy" Jake smiles kissing her lips gently.

"I had a dream about us the other night. It was a nice dream it just made me miss you even more" Ariana pouts "I want to know more about this dream" Jake Asks "it was our wedding day. It was perfect. I was your wife" Ariana smiles "well that's going to happen one day" Jake smile kissing her head.

"I'm so thankful for you Jake. You taught me what love was again. You made me happy. Your my light" Ariana tells him "I'm glad" he looks down to her. "Your my Everything Ariana. I can't wait to get married and have a baby with you" Jake rubs her back. Scooter walks into the room before leaving wanting to give them privacy and time alone with each other.

"It's crazy to think that I'm half way through my tour already" Ariana says and Jake nods "I'm not mad but you forgot that we've been dating for a year" Jake says making Ariana sit up before he pulls her back down. "OMG I'm so sorry" Ariana pouts "I've been more concerned about your birthday" Ariana pouts. "You would since it's in three days" Jake smiles "hey I still had time to remember it's a year today" Ariana pouts "I know. But I knew you forgot. It's okay Ariana. I love you I don't needs gifts off you because your all I need" Jake tells her making her smile. "I love you" Ariana smiles kissing his lips.

(Skipping to the end of your since it's boring writing them apart)