106

"we are holding the premier party" Jake says "we have kids" Ariana says "please" Jake says "fine" Ariana says telling everyone. Since it wasn't going to be released for a few months she didn't care.

"you go on a business trip soon" Ariana sighs taking his hand as they headed out to the car together "I do princess for 3 days well 4" he kisses her head. "thats a long time" Ariana pouts "you have been away from boyfriends before for weeks" he asks "your different your my husband who I have children with" she replies kissing his lips sitting on his lap. "I cannot drive with you in my arms" he pushes some hair from her face. "love you" she mumbles climbing back onto her seat.

Jake began to drive home "did you put underwear back on" Jake asks not remembering her out any back on when she got changed making Ariana lift up her top "yes" she giggles "you did that on purpose" Jake pouts "did not" she smirks "i see you" he takes her hand driving the rest of the way home.

Jake walks around to Ariana's side and picks her up. Ariana smiles into his shoulder. "come on you two" Joan smiles "coming" Jake says carrying Ariana inside and placing her to her feet.

Ariana whines making him pick her back up. "high maintenance" Joan chuckles "i'm your daughter" Ariana says "ive missed this boy" Ariana says kissing him "ive missed you too your all mine now" he tickles her making her squirm "where my babies" Ariana asks "Ellie was reading on your bed and Mason is sleeping" Joan smiles. "let me go see my baby" Ariana looks to Jake making Jake place her back down.

Ariana goes up to her bedroom and Ellie smiles sitting up and hugging her mum. "love you baby" Ariana kisses her head "love you too mummy" Ellie smiles kissing her lips. "mummy is home now" Ariana says "but daddy goes soon" Ellie pouts "I know baby but its only 3 days" Ariana picks her up. "mummy I have to read for school" Ellie says "stop being smart" Ariana pouts "no" Ellie giggles "please have a break I missed you" Ariana asks and Ellie nods.

Ariana carries her down the stairs and Jake smiles "hey Hayley" Ariana smiles "Hey" she smiles back. "is this little one okay" Jake asks tickling her sides "yeah" Ariana smiles as Ellie giggles "mummy made me stop doing school" Ellie clings to her dad making him take her. "mummy just wants to spend some time with you baby" He smiles "I know" Ellie smiles.

"can we go in the pool" Ellie asks "sure baby" Ariana smiles "come on lets go get changed" she adds taking her hand. "I would come but Masons sleeping" Jake says and Ariana nods taking her girl up to get in a swim costume.

"mummy get changed too" Ellie asks "mhm" Ariana nods making Ellie follow her. "you really do like my bed down you" Ariana says and Ellie nods "if daddy sleeps in this bed why is it your bed" Ellie asks "because this is mummy's house and i had all the stuff before daddy came along" Ariana says getting changed. Ellie gasps covering her mouth making Ariana look at her.

"so daddy doesn't help mummy out" Ellie asks "he does baby" Ariana says "and it is mine and daddy's bed just words can come out differently when you address things"  Ariana picks her up. "okay" Ellie kisses her cheek.

Ellie and Ariana get into the pool and Ellie swims around while Ariana sat and watched her. "so when did you meet daddy" Ellie asks "7 years ago" Ariana smiles "did you fall in love with him straight away" Ellie asks "I did. I loved him so much" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"Shes asleep" Ariana smiles sitting on Jakes knee. "shh" Jake says making Ariana loom at him. "baby boy are you okay" Ariana panics "I just have a headache" he says pulling her back down on to his knee. "and I just want to hold you" He mutters making Ariana snuggle into him. If he just wanted to hold her she was more then happy just to sit there and let him hold her.

"i miss you" Jake mumbles "baby whats up" Ariana asks wiping his eyes. "im sorry" he pouts "no no dont apologise please tell me" Ariana asks kissing his lips. "i spoke to my mum" Jake says "thats okay" Ariana says "no its not" he sobs "you dont like her she was so mean to you" he sniffs making Ariana's heart break. "shh its okay I love you so much Jake. shes your mum" Ariana says "you not mad" he asks "no Im not i couldn't be mad at you for going to see you mum" Ariana says "i love you" Jake looks to her "I love you too" she smiles to him.

—-
for some reason i wanna do a car crash whata your opinion on it?