67

Ariana carried her little girl into the doctors room. "Oh dear" the doctor says making Ellie hide her head. "Baby girl its okay" Ariana tells her sitting down on the chair. Ellie lifts her head up and moved her self around to get comfy on her mums knee.

"What seems to be the problem" the doctor asks "Ariana swears theres something wrong with our daughter" Jake says "she wont leave my side. Shes having loads of nightmares and she wouldn't wake up this morning" Ariana says holding her girl who cuddled into her. "No going sleep" Ariana rubs her back. "This is all she does" Jake says "does she ever cuddle up in your arms like that" he asks "daddy feel left out" Ellie asks "she does cuddle up in my arms but I work more so shes with Ariana all the time unless I take the day off" Jake says taking Ellie who now thought her daddy felt left out.

"Okay can we check her over" he asks and Ariana nods. "Come on Ellie" Ariana asks making Jake place her to the floor and Ellie walks to the bed and Ariana lifts her up.

The doctor checks Ellies stomach and temperature. "Ellie can I ask you a question" he asks and Ellie nods her head. "What are your nightmares about" he asks "no" Ellie says shaking her head hiding into her mother. "Ellie baby" Ariana strokes her back as her little girl bursts into floods of tears. "Shes 4 going school soon right" he asks and Ariana nods feeling her little girl tense in her arms.

"School" Ariana asks look to Ellie "is that what your nightmares are about" Jake asks and Ellie nods her head shyly. "Im sorry for wasting your time" Ariana pouts "no no its okay" he says and she nods.

******
"Ellie we need to talk" Ariana calls up the stairs. "Mummy not now" Ellie screams back. "She listens to you too much" Jake says making Ariana walk up the stairs and to Ellies bedroom where she wasn't there. Ariana walks to the bathroom and Ellie smiles. "Mummy can I have a bath" Ellie asks grabbing some toilet roll. "Sure baby but me and daddy want to talk now" Ariana says and Ellie nods taking Ariana's hand.

They both go downstairs and Jake smiles to his girls who came down together. "Ellie wants a bath after this" Ariana says and Jake nods picking up his little girl and sitting down.

"Do I have to go to school mummy" Ellie asks "baby girl were doing this for you" Ariana says "can you try it for us" Jake asks "if you don't like it after a month you tell us and me and mummy will hone school you" Jake asks "but" Ellie looks to her mother. "Okay" Ellie pouts.

"Now can I have a bath" Ellie asks and Ariana nods going up to run her a bath.

"Daddy" Ellie looks up to him "yes my little girl" Jake asks "I love you" Ellie kisses his lips making Jake's heart burst with joy. "I love you too" Jake smiles hugging her.

"Come on lets go see how mummy is getting along" Jake smiles carrying her up the stairs. "Mummy's put a surprise on your get go look" Ariana smiles making Ellie run off. Jake smiles to his wife walking over to her and kissing her lips. "Mhm baby don't I need to do this" Ariana says and Jake pulls away.

"mummy I love it" Ellie says holding up the new teddy. "Thank you" she adds "your welcome" Ariana smiles "now put it down while we get you in the bath" Ariana smiles and Ellie puts it on the floor gently before getting undressed.

"Mummy get in" Ellie asks "okay" Ariana smiles handing Jake her phone before getting undressed and climbing into the bath. "Yay" Ellie smiles "hey mummy loves you" Ariana smiles pulling her into a hug.

"Daddy stay" Ellie looks up to him. "Im not getting in as well" Jake says "your mean" Ariana chuckles "just stay and keep her company" Ariana rolls her eyes and Jake nods sitting beside the bath.

"Will I ever have a brother or sister" Ellie asks "you will one day baby" Ariana smiles kissing her head before washing her hair. "You tired baby" Ariana looks to Jake. "Nooo" Ellie says "not you" Ariana rolls her eyes "im okay" Jake says.

****
"Owww baby" Ariana says as she falls to her back. "Oh god baby" Jake panics getting off her. "How bad did I hurt you" Jake asks Ariana sits up and hugs him. "Shut up and love me without breaking my back" Ariana says "no" Jake sniffs "I hurt you." Jake sniffs. "Shhhh shh Im okay" Ariana holds him. "I promise" Ariana sits him down.

"Don't cry please don't cry" Ariana pouts sitting on his knee and laying her head on his shoulder. Jake holds Ariana close to him. Ariana just laid there letting him hold her. "I wont be here in the morning" Jake tells her "thats okay baby" Ariana yawns slightly. "Im sorry I ruined the moment" he adds "hey don't feel bad. Its okay making sure your okay is much better" Ariana smiles lightly. "Come on lets sleep" she adds.

Jake nods laying her on the bed and tucking her in the sheets before climbing over to his side and cuddling her.