64

Ariana rolled out of and empty bed and went and had a shower trying told back tears as Jakes stuff scattered around her. His shower gel his shampoo his towels his razor. Ariana was surrounded by the man she loved yet he wasn't here.

Ariana climbs out the shower and dries her body before getting into a cute outfit. "Ellie baby its time to wake up" Ariana gently wakes Ellie "no mummy" Ellie rolls over. "Baby your going to Frankie He's got you gifts" Ariana says trying to encourage Ellie to get out of bed. Ellie sots up and rubs her eyes before climbing out of bed where Ariana helped her change.

Ariana made them both something to eat before taking Ellie to her brothers where Frankie happily took her into a hug. "Mummy said you have gifts" Ellie asks "I do" Frankie smiles to her.

——
"Subjects off limit are Jake. Deep details about Manchester and this list" Scooter says and the interviewer nods.

During the interview Ariana happily answered questions until it got to one she wouldn't answer. "Off limits" Scooter says "shes married to him or has another relationship of yours broke down" he asks looking to her. "I still have the fucking ring on don't I" Ariana snaps confused on what to do.

*****
Jakes PoV
I sit and watch my wife's interview. I missed her so much and I know I should go and see her its just not that easy when you know you have fucked up.

"I still have the fucking ring on don't I" She snaps making my heart break for her as her face was taken over with so much emotion. Her in complete shock and also devastation and sadness. If only this interview wasn't live.

I grab my things closing my lap top and head towards my car. Cameras swarmed around me firing questions. "Whats going on with you and Ariana" "are you going for custody"

"Ariana and Me are okay and why do I need custody" I tried to help Ariana out in the situation. She must be terrified.

I drive to get some food before I went home. I unlock the door and Scooter looks at me. I hang my head low feeling ashamed of my self. Not that I should what I said was wrong but every couple has arguments. "I saw what you did out there" Scooter says "what" I ask confused "help make the situation better" he says "shes still my wife at the end of the day. I love her so much"

"Where is she" I asks "bathroom" Scooter says making me nod and head up to the bathroom. She was in the bath. He beautiful face stained with tears. Her knees up to her chest and her looking down.

I walk into the bathroom and she looks up to me. She jumps out the bath and jumps into my arm. I hold her. "I love you" I whisper into her ears knowing it was all she needed to hear. "I love you too" Ariana looks to me "sorry I got you wet" She pouts looking at me now drenched body. "Its okay" he tells her taking her to get changed.

"I heard what you did" Ariana mumbles "thank you" she sniffs "your my wife. I love you with all my heart Ariana" I kiss her head and sit next to her.

"Im sorry about what I said the other day. I really didn't mean it" I tell her. "That hurt Jake" she looks me in the eye. "I know I saw it in your face the hurt. Every time I closed my eyes I would see you crying in pain" she wipes my eyes.

She gently straddled my lap. "I love you with all my heart I would never cheat on you. It would break me too much" Ariana tells me. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me." I tell her.

*****
Nobodies pov
"Go on inside" Ariana smiles to Ellie who she had just picked up. "DADDY" Ellie screams in joy running into his arms and holding her. Ariana follows her in and smiles at her baby girl who was so happy to see her daddy.

"Are you staying daddy" Ellie asks "I am baby" Jake kisses her head. "Yay" Ellie cheers holding on to him.