144

"we go away for the weekend today" Ariana mumbles gently rolling over to face Jake who was half awake. Jake smiles sleepily pulling her into a cuddle. Ariana wraps herself around him making herself comfy making him smile.

Ariana smiles as Jake placed gently kisses on her neck since her face was buried into his neck. "how you sleep" Ariana mumbles "good" he smiles lightly "you held my hand at one point in the night I was so confused when I got up to go toilet" Jake chuckles making Ariana giggle.

"Your in a good mood this morning" Jake smiles "I get to have a weekend with you, no kids just you" she beams into a smile. She was excited to be able to relax and spend time one on one with the man she had fallen in love with. Jake smiles kissing her head lightly before sitting them both up making Ariana cling to him.

"16 years of love" Ariana grins "nearly 16years" Jake chuckles kissing her cheek standing up and carrying her down the stairs. "you can put me down you know" Ariana says.

"you want your two boys attacking you" he asks "yeah I will miss them" she giggles making him put her down. He pulls her shorts out of her bum before going to make her some food.

"Hi my babies" Ariana smiles giving them hug. "im going to miss you mummy" Mason pouts "Im going to miss you both so so much" Ariana smiles kissing their cheeks.

"you sleepy baby" Ariana asks Kyle who nods making Ariana pick him up and hold him. "want to go nap" Ariana asks him "no mummy go away no Kyle me stay awake" he sleepily says making Ariana nod and kiss his head

Ariana walks into the kitchen and Jake smiles at her. "he's fallen asleep" Jake smiles "bless him he was trying to stay awake because we go away" Ariana pouts.

He hands her breakfast to her "let me take a photo" Jake asks getting his phone "fine" she smiles looking down at her phone while he took the photo before letting her eat.

"want me to take this little man" He asks "im okay. Im used to him being wrapped around me all day" Arana chuckles slightly "mummy's boy" He pouts. "Both boys are mummy's boys you got Ellie" Ariana sticks her tongue out.

"you cuddled the boys more than Ellie" Jake sticks his tongue out "you always had Ellie in your arms" Ariana replies "that is true" he pouts hating that she won.

*****
Jake comes out the hotels bathroom and smiles at Ariana on the bed in her underwear looking through her phone. "I love you" he smiles leaning down to kiss her lips. "I love you too" she smiles up at him. "are these new" he asks fixing her bra strap. "yeah" she giggles "they were cute so i got like 10 new pairs" Ariana giggles hiding her head.

There was a knock at the door and Ariana jumped hiding herself making Jake chuckle and go and get the door. "room service" the worker says making Jake look at Ariana "my food" she smiles making him pull it in.

"are you going to sit in your underwear all night" He asks "you got a problem with it" she asks eating her salad. "no not at all" he smiles.

"I used to walk around the house naked im not putting clothes on all weekend" she states "okay if that makes you happy" he smiles sitting next to her.

"how would you feel if I toured" Ariana asks looking up to Jake. Jake looks down to her "i would be happy if your happy i live travelling the world with you" he smiles "i really want to but im worried that the kids would hate it" Ariana pouts.

"the boys would love it if your there, Ellie loves hearing your voice" Jake beams "you really wanna go dont you" she giggles making him nod.