27

Ariana woke up and rolled over to the other side of the bed and pouts. She heard the shower and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. "Morning" Jake smiles "can I join" Ariana Asks "sure" Jake smiles back. Ariana strips off and climbs into the shower with Jake.

"You okay beautiful" Jake asks hugging her. "I wanted cuddles and you weren't in bed" Ariana pouts "I'm sorry baby" he pouts kissing her lips. "It's okay. I just don't want to be away from you tonight but I have to because we get married tomorrow" Ariana giggles. Jake smile grabbing the shampoo and washing her hair. "We do get married tomorrow and then your mine for the rest of my life" Jake smiles "I am yours for the rest of your life now" Ariana giggles. "I can't wait to know what you've been keeping from me for a week" he pouts "you have to wait till tomorrow" Ariana giggles. "I know" he smiles back.

He helps her get clean and they both get out and get changed into some clothes. "What you post of me" Ariana asks "just a cute photo" he smiles making Ariana look. "Of course it's me asleep" Ariana giggles "your cute when you sleep" Jake replies making Ariana smile and walk downstairs for some food.

"When do we need to go" Jake Asks "when we're ready. I mean we have to separate at 6 so we don't have to go that early" Ariana says and Jake nods kissing her cheek.

"You don't seem okay" Jake turns Ariana round. "I'm fine" Ariana says "I'm just nervous that's all." Ariana looks up to him. "Shhh I know this is a big life change for you" he tells her "I love you so much Jake. I don't want you to feel like I don't want to do this. Because I really do" Ariana tells him. "It's okay baby it's okay" Jake tells her kissing her lips. "And I'm sexually distracted with myself" she giggles "that's your own fault for saying your in your period" Jake adds "I know" Ariana  relies.

****
Ariana and Jake arrive at the hotel and Ariana goes into the room. She jumps up at Jake and he holds her. He held her for an hour since the others cane to make the separate.

"I don't want you to go" Ariana sniffs "Baby it's going to be okay" Jake tells her "no it's not" Ariana cries "please" Ariana looks at him. "Ariana it's tradition. I know you don't like to be alone but you'll be asleep the whole time" Jake tells her "I love you" Ariana sniffs "I love you too" Jake kisses her lips handing her to Alexa who held her as he left the room.

Alexa rubs Ariana's back and walks her to the bedroom and lays down with her. "You know most people go and get pissed tonight right" Joan Asks and Ariana nods "I don't want to" Ariana says getting changed before climbing into bed.

*****
"Wake up" Alexa taps Ariana "What time is it" Ariana asks "time you need to get up. But 9" Alexa tells her making Ariana sit up. Ariana climbs off the bed and goes and has a shower for her to wake up.

"I wish Hayley would stop messaging her" Alex rolled her eyes clearing her notifications. "She wants to come and see Ariana but I don't think that's a good idea she was annoyed when Ariana didn't want her as a bridesmaid" Alexa says "I think we all knew who they were from before they were even engaged" Liz chuckles.

"What you laughing about" Ariana Asks "just Hayley being annoyed that she wasn't a bridesmaid" Courtney says "I didn't care. Your all my best friends of course you were going to be my bridesmaids" Ariana says putting on some clothes while she got her hair and make up done.

"Where's my mum" Ariana Asks "she's coming soon" Alexa says and Ariana nods.

Ariana looks at her self before getting into her dress. "You look beautiful" Joan smiles "thanks mama" Ariana smiles "I think I look wired in white" Ariana sighs "Ariana you look perfect" Joan and Alexa tell her. "I love you all" Ariana smiles.

Thy head down to the room and they get a few photos before before Ariana walks down the aisle with her mum.

Jake turns round and smiles at the beautiful girl walking down to him. He takes her hand and helps her up and smiles at her.

"Ariana do you take Jake to be your husband" The priest asks "I do" Ariana smiles "Jake do you take Ariana to be your wife" the priest asks "I do" Jake smiles "before I go any further does anyone object to let them be husband and wife" the priest asks "therefore I pronounce you husband and wife" he smiles "you may kiss the bride" he adds making Jake kiss Ariana's lips. Ariana wraps her arms around his neck and enjoys there first kiss as a married couple.

They pull away and Jake picks Ariana up making her snuggle into him naturally. He cries her back down the aisle before placing her to her feet.

"What are you" Joan Asks "Grande Jones" Ariana says making Joan nod. "Can I go sleep now" Ariana Asks making Jake chuckle "you sleep that bad" Jake Asks and she shakes her head "I was joking" she adds.

******
Ariana got extremely nervous. "Ariana it's going to be fine. You both were trying for a baby" Alexa tells her since she was the only one that knew. "Is this the time to do it it's our wedding" Ariana says "Ariana he loves and adored you so much. He'll be over the moon and Male it even more special young et married and your telling him your going to be a family" Alexa tells her.

"Ariana sweetheart are you okay" Joan and Sam come in. "I'm okay" Ariana sniffs "you've been crying sweetheart" Sam says "I'm just scared" Ariana sighs "what about" they both asks maki g Ariana hand them the box. They both gently open it since they know it was for Jake.

"How long have you known" Sam Asks "two weeks" Ariana says ""well congratulations but you shouldn't be scared about handing this to him. I think it's cute" Sam says "mum" Ariana Asks "I'm happy for you" Joan smiles.

Ariana nods making sure she looked okay in the Mirror.