42

Ariana walks inti Jakes office with Ellie and Jake smiles "hies my beautiful girls" Jake smiles taking Ellie and kissing Ariana's lips. "Were fine baby" Ariana smiles "i cant wait till your hone through" Ariana giggles "is she that hard work" he asks making funny faces to Ellie. "No she isn't but I miss you thats all" she laughs.

Ellie smiles to Jake making Jake smile. "I made her smile" Jake smiles making Ariana smile. "Someone likes her daddy" Ariana smiles kissing his lips.

****
Ariana hears the door and she walks down and jumps into Jakes arms. "You missed me that much" he asks and Ariana nods snuggling into him. "I thunk you only missed me because your so tired i can tell" Jake kisses her sleepy head. "Shh" Ariana mumbles making him look at her with her eyes closed slowly falling asleep in his arms.

Once she was fully gone Jake carried her up to the bedroom and placed her on the bed tucking her in. He leaves the room going to see Ellie who was asleep. Since she was asleep
Jake went and sat next to Ariana as she slept.

"Baby" Ariana mumbles "im here its okay" Jake rubs her back making her sit up and cuddle him. "How was your nap" Jake asks kissing her head. "Okay i guess" Ariana mumbles "I feel like a shit wife" Arians sighs. Jake pulls her out of his chest and look at her. "Why beautiful, your the greatest wife ever" Jake asks "i just do. I feel like you feel like i don't care" Ariana pouts "I know you care sweetheart. Your just tired and worn out. I know before we had Ellie our relationship was different. But this is us now we work and have a family" Jake rubs her back.

"And don't say it" Jake says "say what" she asks "I know you'll want ti tour and that fine but I'm coming with you." Jake says "I'm not touring for a while. I mean I need to make songs decide on a concept and shit so thats not for a few years" Ariana giggles.

"Come on since you want to go away for Christmas why don't we look for places now." Jake suggests and Ariana nods grabbing her laptop and opening it up.

Ariana goes to airbnb and looks for places near by. "How much fucking money you wanna spend" Jake asks "not that much don't worry" Ariana giggles looking at other places. "This has 7 rooms does that fir everyone" Ariana asks "well me you in one room. Ellie has one. My mum. Hayley. Frankie. Joan. Nonna." Jake says "what about your grandparents" Ariana asks "he never spends Christmas with us so its just them." Jake tells her. "I feel like I should have known that" Ariana pouts "its okay" Jake smiles taking the laptop as Ellie cries.

Ariana brings her back feeding her sitting down. "Your too cute" Jake smiles "leave your girl eat" Ariana says "i will because this one needs food" Jake smiles.

"I mean if worst came to worse we would have to have Ellie in with us" Jake says. "I mean if shes still not sleeping through by then we will have to. Shes getting better but its not expected yet" Ariana says and he nods.

"Could you imagine if I wanted a nanny" Ariana giggles "we would always be sleeping" Jake laughs and Ariana nods. "I like this role though and no way do I trust people with my kid." ariana states as she winds Ellie.

"So is this the one you want" Jake asks and Ariana nods "book it you know where my card is" Ariana smiles "no ill pay" Jake says "fine" Ariana sighs letting him pay.

"I think you have poo pooed" Ariana chuckles laying her down and getting a clean nappy and changing her bum. "There you go all clean" Ariana smiles kissing her small lips.

"How many days" Jake asks "5" Ariana says handing him the joint bank account card. "Therefore we both pay for it" Ariana states making Jake nod taking it and paying. "Now we just need all our family" Jake chuckles and Ariana nods standing up to out the nappy in the bin.