125

a few weeks later.
"JAKE LET THEM IN I HAVE NO CLOTHES ON" Ariana screams making Jake chuckle and walk to the door letting the cast of the movie that they were throwing the party for.

"she is somewhere shell be down soon" Jake says "Jake where is your wife i need help" Hayley says on the brink of tears. Jake goes over to her and takes Noah. "hey little man its okay" Jake pats his back. "go have a nap" he tells his sister.

"fine" Hayley groans. "im just going to find Ariana" Jake says and They nod.

Jake walks up the stairs and smiles at his wife who was now dressed. "Hayley is upset" he says "shell be tired" Ariana says taking Noah. "he is so cute" Ariana smiles "baby you have a baby bump" he smiles "duh im pregnant" Ariana chuckles walking down the stairs.

"hi" Ariana smiles sitting down. Jake went and got the drinks after arguing with Ariana about it before he sat down. "can i be annoying and ask you to get me some milk" Ariana asks "sure" He smiles kissing the side of her head.

"you can tell thats not Arianas kid" Ariana hears making her pout "hey thats mean" she says "whats you dressed Mason so cute" Sarah says "and Mason was a different baby" Ariana says taking the milk off Jake and getting Noah to eat.

*****
"Hi" Ariana smiles to callum as he came though the door confused on why there was so many people here. "how come you have him" he whispers lettig them carry on with the film. "Hayley was upset so we offered to have him while she slept" Ariana says "its okay go shower" Ariana smiles and he nods going to shower.

"this took about 700 times to film" Dan laughs making Ariana look. "well its nit my fault" she says "well you wouldn't make a kiss look real for ages" he says "whatever" she pouts. "you okay baby" Jake asks rubbing her tummy making her smile. "im good" Ariana smiles kissing his lips.

"Ariana are your pregnant" Sarah asks "what how you know" Ariana asks "your just not drinking thats all" she says "i have 2 kids to look after" she says "but yes im pregnant" Ariana adds.

"wait the kids are here" Rob asks "yeah there asleep" Jake rolls his eyes.

*****
"mummy" Ellie sniffs at the door of her bedroom. Jake comes out the bathroom and Ellie hides "baby girl" he asks "come to daddy" he says making her run into his arms. Jake picks her up letting her cry on his shoulder.

He carried her downstairs letting Ariana sleep since she looked cute and placed Ellie on the counter getting her a drink. "what wrong" he asks "scary dream" she sniffs "a hover tried to eat me" she pouts "oh baby girl" Jake kisses her head "only daddies get to eat Ellie" Jake tickles her trying to make her laugh.

"no i don't want to be eaten daddy" Ellie pouts "hoovers clean up dirt maybe you need a bath" Jake says making Ellies face light up. "I want a bath" Ellie asks "at 3am" he asks and Ellie nods  "baths make me happy" Ellie says "okay but im not washing your hair since mummy will go mad if we get the bed wet" Jake tells her and Ellie nods.

Jake goes and runs Ellie a bath and he helps her in leaving her to play while he went to sort out her room. Even though he knew she would want to get in with him.

"how was your party daddy" Ellie asks "it was good baby girl" he smiles wrapping her in a towel and helping her change since she was tired.

"come on princess lets go to bed" he smiles making Ellie walk to her room. "you going to be okay in here" he asks "but daddy likes to cuddle mummy" Ellie pouts "come on" he takes her hand and leads her to his bedroom and letting her climb into bed. Jake climbs in next to her and they both cuddled up falling asleep together.