71

"Ill have that" Ariana sighs taking Jakes phone away from him. "Give me my phone back" Jake whines "I will if you stop looking at the news about me" Ariana says "but I feel responsible for what they are saying" Jake sniffs "baby boy I couldn't care less about what they have to say about me." Ariana hugs him. "Ive had this my whole career. And I'm sorry for loving you because of the paps you didn't deserve this" Ariana calms down realising that he hadn't had all this to deal with till he met her.

"How have you dealt with all the lies about you" he asks holding her "because I had to get used to it baby. I used to get so mad at it now I don't care" Ariana tells him.

"YOU RUINED MY SONS LIFE" Sam comes in making Jake hold Ariana. "Nah she didn't" Jake says "and who let you on out property" Jake asks placing Ariana to the floor where she ran off to find Ellie.

"Mum we don't want you here you know your not welcome" Jake says "and how did Ariana ruin my life I was the one who had the emotional breakdown not her" Jake asks following her to the door.

*****
"Ellie baby whats up" Ariana sits up from the bed making Jake whine and pull her closer. Ariana chuckles before Ellie climbs into her arms. "I heard noises I got scared" Ellie says making Ariana nod. "I don't think daddy will let go of me so You okay and this side" Ariana asks and Ellie nods.

"Mummy loves you baby girl" Ariana smiles kissing her head "Ellie loves mummy too" Ellie mumbles falling back asleep.

Ariana laid awake since she couldn't possibly sleep where Ellie held to her and Jake held to her. Ariana grabs her phone scrolling through her feed before posting to her story.

If you really want the truth.
Me and Jake were trying for a baby but stopped when we realised that we had way too much stuff going on.
I never even knee I was pregnant when I had the miscarriage. Stop dragging my Husband down for being upset. He's aloud to cry. He feels so bad about all this h blames his self but it isn't.

Im okay Ari xxx

Ariana sighs putting her phone down and looking at the time. She pouts as she ready 5:34am which meant they had to wake up in an hour. So she gently strokes Jakes back as he slept so close to her for the hour.

"Baby you look dreadful" Jake gasps as he notices that she hadn't slept. "Thanks" Ariana pouts "your still beautiful but come on baby lets get some sleep" Jake says "Ill be okay" Ariana yawns "Ill nape after Ellie has gone ti school" Ariana says and Jake nods going for a shower.

"Ellie baby its time to wake up" Ariana gently wakes her "okay mummy" Ellie climbs off the bed and Ariana follows her going to get her changed. Ariana makes her some breakfast before going to get changed.

"Baby let me help" Jake says making Ariana happily walk over to him and let him help her get changed. "You sure you don't want to just go sleep now" Jake asks "no I want you to cuddle me. I stayed away because you were comfy and Ellie was" Ariana says and he nods kissing her head.

"Come on baby girl its time to go" Jake says making Ellie put the ipad down and run out to the car. Ariana climbs in the front after ensuring she was fastened in. Jake drives them to school and Ariana got put to take her in before getting back into the car.

"Come on lets get you some sleep"