140

"Jake" Ariana mumbles "whats up" he questions rolling over to face her. "i cant sleep" she sighs "whats on you mind"

"I dont know, i just feel like everything isnt going the way i want it to." she pouts making him pout. He hated when she felt low.

"why dont we have a family day out tomorrow. Clear your head, Time with the kids Im sure they would love it" Jake suggests pushing some hair from her face. "yeah maybe" she snuggles into him.

"you smell nice" Ariana mumbles as she inhaled his scent. "thank you" he chuckles rubbing her back hoping she would go off to sleep. Not wanting her to be tired in the morning.

"can we watch a movie" Ariana asks "its 3am" he asks looking at her. "please" she begs making him chuckle and turn on the tv. Turn the brightness down a little bit before putting on the gentlemen.

"can I have a kiss" Ariana mumbles making Jake look down to her and give her a soft kiss. "never ask" he adds "my kisses are all yours" he tells her. "i was comfy and that meant having to move to kiss you" she giggles.

"your a cutie." he beams.

Within half and hour of the movie Ariana has fallen off to sleep. Jake smiles at her turning off the tv and tucking her in before falling asleep next to her.

*****
"Daddy" Ella asks "yes angel" Jake asks "why mummy not got out of bed yet" Ella asks confused. She normally found her mum up first out of then all.

"mummy couldn't sleep last night so she went to sleep early hours so she hasn't work up yet. And Kyle woke me with morning so I let her sleep" Jake smiles. "is that why your not at work" Ella asks.

"I love being around you guys all the time. Mummy is also struggling to let me go right now and i got all my meeting done yesterday so i can work from home and look after these two monsters" Jake chuckles catching Mason who slipped.

"can mummy have a baby daddy" Mason asks "no sweetheart" Jake says "i don't think shell want another baby" he strokes his head. "but Ellie is boring" he pouts "thats not nice to say about your sister" Jake chuckles.

"come on why dont you go play and ill go wake your mummy up" he suggests both boys nod running back into the living room.

"thought you wanted her to sleep" Ella giggles. "I did but she cannot sleep all day" He chuckles walking up to his room and bending down next to the bed.

"angel" he strokes her natural curly bed hair. Ariana rolls over to face him and he smiles kissing her forehead. "i my sleeping beauty going to wake up today" he asks making her open her eyes.

"why are you home" Ariana questions "because I want to be at home with you and my children today" Jake smiles.

Ariana smiles as the fact her husband was home for the day. "does this mean we can cuddle at every moment possible" Ariana asks "if cuddles make you happy we sure can" he smiles kissing her head.

Jake gently picks her up from the bed and carries her down the stairs placing her on the sofa. "mummy" Kyle and Mason both jump on her. "be carful you two" Jake chuckles.

"how are my boys this morning" Ariana asks giving them both a cuddle. "good" Mason beams "sleepy" Kyle mumbles cuddling into her.

"why dont we get you to nap nap then" Ariana suggests making Kyle run up to his room. Ariana chuckles following him tucking him in and letting him fall asleep.

****
A/N

Anyone want another book like
End of an Era/ fresh start.