13

Ariana walks into Jakes office and smiles "Damn baby" Jake smiles looking up to her. Ariana walks over to him and sits on his knee. "I was bored" Ariana says "and I got the visit" he smiles and she nods.

"I love you and I missed you and I've never been here before" Ariana says and he nods rubbing her arm. "Jake we have a problem" One if his worker comes in making Ariana climb off his knee and letting him go out. Ariana sits on the sofa scrolling through her phone.

Jake walks back into his office and smiles at Ariana. "Is everything okay" Ariana asks "everything's fine" Jake smiles kissing her lips. "You sure" Ariana asks "it's just someone trying to steal something but it's okay now" Jake rub her arm.

Ariana rests her head on his knee making him smile. "Leave the fucking Girl and get back sorting things out I don't want you stressing" Jake heard his assistant says Ariana looks up and hides her head.

"Don't speak about my girl like that" Jake rubs Ariana's back. "Am I hated by everyone" Ariana asks "your loved" He tells her.  "Says the girl that doesn't have to work" she says making Ariana look at her. "I just released an album I'm preparing for a tour and your here wiping someone's ass like piss off" Ariana says "you heard the girl" Jake says making her scurry off.

Jake looks down to Ariana and wipes under her eyes. "Your perfect. People just don't know you" Jake tells her making her smile. His opinion and her fan and family were the only people that mattered.

"Am I making you get behind on work here" Ariana asks and Jake nods. "But it's okay" he says grabbing his laptop. "Since your comfy and you make me happy when your in my arms. You can have a nap since your tired and Ill work" Jake says making Ariana giggle. "You know we could do that at one of our places" Ariana says and he nods "you want to go home and do this then" he asks her and Ariana nods.

"Wait I don't want you to feel like I'm making you do this" Ariana says "shut up come on" he smiles logging off and leaving with her hand in hand.

Ariana smiles getting in his car. "Did you walk down here" he asks "no I got a taxi" Ariana giggles making him nod starting to set of. "Where we going" he asks "well the last week we were at mine so I think yours" Ariana says and Jake nods driving to his. Ariana opens the door and smiles. "Why do I have a parcel for me here I don't live here" Ariana Asks "I don't know." Jake shrugs making Ariana open the box. "Oh well o have clothes here now" Ariana giggles making him smile. "I don't remember wanting it to be delivered here though sorry" Ariana says "it's okay." Jake pecks her head climbing over her going into the kitchen.

"You know we sort of live together right" Jake Asks Ariana Who nods her head. "Earth to Ariana" Jake chuckles "what" Ariana smiles up to him. "I don't know" Ariana says "hey" he walks over to her picking her up. "Damn why do I have to be so light" she giggles kissing his cheek.

"Let's leave your clothes there and have some cuddle time together" Jake carries her upstairs. "I know what your saying. We're together constantly. We never sleep apart unless I'm out of town" Ariana rests on her elbow as she was put on the bed.

"I can't see myself selling my house." ariana looks up to him. "When we have a baby I think it would be beneficial for both houses. I would say mine for privacy and I have court rules that there not aloud to photograph me in my house. Where as here the neighbourhoods nice and the shops"
Ariana sighs.

"You were brought up in a gated community and you felt safe and secure." Jake tells her and Ariana nods. "Can we just keep as how we are so we can but fully sure wether we actually want to move where" Ariana Asks and Jake nods.

"I'm not rushing thing honest" he tells her kissing her head. "I know your not" she smiles. "Now work" Ariana says snuffling into him. Jake smiles rubbing Ariana's back while he worked.

He looks down to her sleeping away and smiles. He was incredibly lucky. He worked for two hours while she slept. When she woke up he wanted time with her.

"Oh and I thought about before. I think staying as we are right now is the best till at least after my tour. Then it's not like we would disturb each other if we get home late" Ariana smiles and Jake nods.