29

Jake looks to Ariana who was peacefully sleeping. He grabs his phone and plays a game while he waits for her to wake up. Since they were in New Zealand for there honeymoon.

Ariana rolls over and open her eyes. "How long have you been awake" Ariana asks sitting up slightly on the bed. "Not long" he hugs her. Ariana yawns "How you feeling" Jake Asks "tired" she giggles.

"I still feel a little sick through" she adds since she had been sick the previous night. "My poor baby" he pouts "I've got morning sickness it's normal" Ariana smiles moving to sit on his lap.

"Why don't we go for a little walks do you get some fresh air and just come back here and cuddle as your tired and i don't want you to do too much feeling like you are" Jake rubs her arm.

"Okay" Ariana smiles "we're so boring aren't we" Ariana giggles and Jake nods "I don't care though as long as we're both happy. Just because we don't like going out every night" Jake smiles.

****
Jake and Ariana walks along the streets hand in hand. "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" Jake smiles "can we head back I feel like I'm gonna be sick" Ariana Asks "sure" Jake rubs Ariana's back gently as they headed back to the hotel.

Ariana runs in through the door and dashes to the bathroom. "Baby do you want to go home. I honestly don't mind. I know we have only been here a few days but your clearly not up to it"
Jake rubs her back "it's supposed to be a happy time" Ariana sniffs "we can make it up another time but you need to be at home where your surrounded by family" Jake tells her "okay" Ariana sniffs "wait" Ariana says making Jake look to her.

"It's out honey moon I feel like we should stay" Ariana says "baby girl. I know your upset. But your sick because of the baby. Your going to be sick the whole time Ariana and we can't help that we both wanted a baby and this is something that we have to do. I promise you that we will come away together just me and you another date okay but I want you to be able to be your self and not worry about anything." Jake kisses her head.

Ariana just nods going to pack her stuff up. Jake walks next to her and rubs her back. "We could go somewhere closer if you wanted to" Jake says "now" Ariana asks and Jake nods.

"No your right I need to be at home. I need to be in my own bed and resting as much as I can not being here. As much as I want to stay we are here for a month there's no way I'll last that long" Ariana says and Jake nods.

Jake let his mum and Joan know that they were coming home before booking them a private flight home. "Baby can I borrow your card so I can surprise it's you" Jake Asks "yeah it's in my phone case" Ariana says and Jake grabs it and pays and transfers her to money back.

Ariana stands up and walks over to Jake and hugs him. "I love you so much" Ariana mumbles against his shoulder "I love you too baby girl. More than you would know" Jake rubs her back. "When's our flight" Ariana asks "we have to be there in an hour and a a half" Jake smiles and Ariana nods.

****
Jake holds Ariana who was sleeping in his arms on the flight home. "Can I get you anything sir" the attendant asks "can you just get me some water" Jake Asks and she nods walking off.

Ariana starts to move and Jake looks to her. "Please tell me I've been asleep ages" Ariana asks "an hour" Jake chuckles making her groans "I hate flights" she whines "I know you do" he says making Ariana pout kissing his lips. "Why don't you go back to sleep" Jake suggests "because what's the point" Ariana says "to pass time" Jake says "why don't we play a game of cards" Ariana asks "where we going to get a pack of cards from" Jake Asks "your on my plane" Ariana laughs getting up and grabbing a pack of cards.

They sit for hours playing with each other. Ariana grabs her phone and snaps a photo of them. "Sadly coming home early but how to pass a long flight." Ariana captions her story before posting.

Ariana places her phone back down before sitting on Jakes lap. "I love you" Jake smiles rubbing her stomach "I love you too" Ariana smiles.

****
Ariana walks off the plane and was sworn by cameras. Ariana covers her face. Jake follow her with their stuff as they get in the taxi.

"You okay" Jake Asks "yeah" Ariana smiles "of course I am. I'm used to them" Ariana chuckles.