28

Ariana walks out the bathroom and to the dance floor where Jake was. "You okay" Jake Asks kissing her head and Ariana nods. Everyone goes silent as Ariana hands him a box. Jake carefully unwraps it and he sees the positive pregnancy test.

Jake hugs Ariana so tightly. "I love you so fucking much" Jake sobs "I love you too we're going to have a baby" Ariana sniffs making Jake smile everyone cheers for them before they took there first dance.

Ariana leans up to kiss Jakes lips and they stand there as the end of the sin takes place sharing a romantic kiss not caring about there surrounding. Today was about them both and them both only.

****
Ariana opens the hotel room door and Jake pushes her inside. "Watch I have a baby in me" Ariana giggles" Jake shuts the hotel room door. "Can you help me" Ariana asks turning around wanting the dress off and Jake nods walking behind her and helping her get unchanged.

Ariana looks down to the floor as Jake helps her with her feels which Ariana was glad she got off. "Will you be mad" Ariana Asks "Ariana stop worrying" Jake tells her "I don't want to have sex" Ariana mutters "and. Just because we have got married doesn't mean we have to have sex. We can have sex tomorrow if we really wanted to" Jake pecks her lips "your something weeks pregnant and your exhausted I can see it in your face Ariana" Jake tells her not wanting her to feel bad about this.

"Something weeks" Ariana giggles climbing into bed "how many weeks are you" Jake Asks "8 weeks" Ariana says "how did you keep it from me for that long you can't keep secrets" Jake chuckles climbing into her next to her.

"It was hard but I've only known for two weeks so when I started to say I was in I had just found out I was having a baby" Ariana says looking at him. "I love you so fucking much" Ariana smile kissing his lips. They began to make out and Ariana rolls into Jake.

"I've decided I want this" Ariana looks at him before they kiss again. Jake sits them both up and holds her while they kiss. "Are you sure" Jake Asks and Ariana nods. "Of course I am I wouldn't say I would if I didn't" Ariana says sliding down her underwear. Jake smiles laying her down and crawling between her legs.

Jake gently parts her folds before dragging his tongue over her clit applying gently pressure to her. "Mhm baby" Ariana hums holding onto his head as he drives his tongue around her.

"You taste so good" Jake moans drawing back before going back to her clit and shaking his head. "Of fuck ahh" Ariana moans. "Don't oh god don't stop" Ariana breaths out holding his head again applying more pressure.

Jake smile before sucking down making her spill. Ariana smiles sitting up and pulling down his boxers. Ariana pushes him back down on the bed.

Ariana lowers her head over his dick and bibs her head up and down. Jake holds her hair out of her way as she bobs her head down on his dick.

"That's my girl" he groans watching her as she looks up to his eyes. Ariana brings her head back up rubbing her hand along him  a few times before spitting and bobbing her head again.

Ariana felt him twitch and smiles to her self before he came in her mouth. Ariana swallows before kissing his lips. "No" Ariana stops him. "It's always about me I want to be on top" Ariana says straddling over him. "Let see how long you last" he pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

Ariana slides self down on his dick and slowly rocked her hips. "Your a tease" he takes her hand. "Don't I need the support" Ariana pouts making Jake kiss her hand before letting go and letting her rest her hand on his chest as she does up the pace bouncing up and down.

Jake holds her hips looking at her face which was screwed up as her boobs gently bounce. Jake begins to help her as she started to get tired.

Jake rolls them over and finishes them both off before collapsing next to her. Ariana sits up and smiles to Jake before sitting on him.

Ariana looks down to him and smiles "do we have any water in this hotel room" Ariana Asks "we do in the fridge" Jake smiles making Ariana climb off Jake and walk off to the fridge and get a bottle of water.

"Your so cute" Jake smiles as Ariana walks back in sipping on her bottle f water handing Jake one. "Shut up I'm walking around naked" she giggles "Come on get in bed I want to cuddle my wife" Jake says making Ariana smile and get on the bed and cuddle into Jake.

"We have to make the most of this before I get too big" Ariana giggles "nah then we'll just spoon" Jake chuckles kissing her head watching her drift off to sleep.

Ariana sit up in the middle of the night and Jake wakes up. "Are you okay" he asks rubbing her back. "I never told you I loved you before we went to sleep" she pouts "you woke up because of that" Jake Asks and Ariana nods blushing slightly "your a cutie" Jake smiles pulling her back down "I love you" Jake smiles kissing her lips "I love you too." ariana giggles "we can sleep now" she smiles making Jake smile and fall back to sleep.