107

Ariana wakes up and looks to Jake who was hugging his pillow. She giggles slightly before kissing his lips. "Ariana its early" he moans "but you leave today" she pouts making him roll over and cuddle into her making Ariana smile. "can I sleep now" he asks "yes" Ariana
smiles.

Ariana strokes his head as he slept loving this cute moment since it was always the other way round where Jake would hold Ariana. It wasn't long before Mason was up babbling away. Ariana smiles into the baby monitor looking at him with his stuffed teddy holding it up in the air talking to it. Ariana loved times like these. She decided to get out of bed and go get him.

Mason instantly stands up raising his arms. Ariana picks him up placing him on the changing mat. She grabs a nappy and changed his bum before taking him down for breakfast.

"mummy loves you my little man" Ariana smiles sitting in front of him to feed him. Obviously causing a mess because he wanted to feed himself. "mummy now needs to bath you" Ariana taps his nose making him giggle. Ariana wipes his mouth and takes him to the bathroom and runs a bath playing with him on the floor so he would be entertained.

"come on then lets get you cleaned" Ariana smiles putting him in the bath and washing him down. "mummy doesnt want a bath cheeky" Ariana tickles him as he splashes.

"morning beautiful" Ariana smiles at Ellie stood at the door. "morning mummy" Ellie yawns. "is daddy awake" Ellie asks "no baby" Ariana says and Ellie nods sitting on the floor.

Ariana finished Mason off and wrapped him in a towel. "do you want pancakes for breakfast" Ariana asks "yes mummy" Ellie smiles following her to Masons room.

"what should I put him in" Ariana asks showing Ellie the two outfits. "that one mummy" Ellie points making Ariana smile and change him.

"come on baby boy your sister wants food" Ariana smiles grabbing his teddy since he went every where with the teddy ever since they got it him.

"daddy goes today" Ellie pouts "he does baby but we will face-time him" Ariana says making some pancakes for her "okay" Ellie pouts. Ariana walks over to her and kisses her head "he loves you baby" Ariana tells her "i know mummy" Ellie smiles.

Jake comes down the stairs and Ariana smiles to him. "good morning" Jake smiles walking over to Ellie and giving her a kiss before going to Mason and taking him out of Ariana's arms while she finished breakfast.

"no daddy wants a cuddle" Jake pouts as Mason holds his arms out for Ariana. "love you" he kisses his head "dada" he claps "yes" Jake smiles "has he eaten" Jake asks "he has and made mummy bath him because he got too messy" Ariana giggles kissing his small lips making Mason smile "daddy give mummy a kiss" Ellie says "good morning my queen" he smiles kissing Ariana's lips "good morning handsome" Ariana smiles back.

"i think mummy should go and not daddy" Ellie says "thanks" Ariana pouts "trying to get rid of you" Jake chuckles "no mummy I love you" Ellie sniffs "I know you do i love you too why should mummy go" Ariana asks "because daddy never gets up first with us" Ellie says "mummy needs a break" she adds "aww its okay mummy likes to let daddy sleep a little longer than me so he gets the fun stuff with you" Ariana kisses her head before handing her breakfast and hugging Jake.

"you packed" Ariana asks "i am" he nods "okay" she pouts "stop stressing" Jake says "its hard not to your my whole world my shoulder to cry on" Ariana sighs "and im only one call away" he smiles kissing her lips.

****
"goodbye be good for mummy please" Jake asks Ellie "always daddy" Ellie hugs him "ill keep her safe for you" she smiles kissing his cheek "okay baby girl i love you" he smiles "love you too" she smiles.

"bye my baby boy i love you" Jake takes Mason for a cuddle before placing him with his toys while he looked to Ariana. "i live you so much" Jake picks her up kissing her lips "i love you too" she sniffs "please just go the longer your hear the more upset im getting" Ariana asks. Jake rubs her back putting her down and kissing her lips once more before leaving.

Ellie runs into her mamas arms and Ariana smiles holding her. "im okay" Ariana kisses her head "im going to keep you safe" she smiles "thank you my girl" Ariana smiles picking up Mason and Taking Ellies hand. "movie night in mummys bed" Ariana says making Ellie smile.