6 months later

"Jake" Ariana cries from the bathroom "JAKE" she screams "mummy" Ellie asks "baby can you get daddy" Ariana sobs and Ellie nods running to his office and swinging the door open.

"daddy mummy need you" Ellie says Jake stands up and walks to the bathroom. "baby girl" he bends in front of her "my waters have broke" she sniffs "shit okay lets get you to the hospital" he gently picks her up. "im only 36 weeks" she sniffs "i know baby girl i know" he fastened her into the car.

"hayley" he calls making her coms out with her little Noah "can you watch Ellie and Mason Ariana's waters have broken" he asks and Hayley nods.

Jake walks into his car and began to drive them to the hospital. Jake had Ariana's hand the whole time wanting to comfort her.

"what if i lost the baby" Ariana asks "baby girl stop thinking the worst" Jake says "now i feel bummed we didnt find out the gender" Ariana pouts "me too but we wanted a surprise" he chuckles kissing her cheek as he parked.

"come on my angel" he picks her up and carried her to the front desk, "hi my wife is 36 weeks pregnant and her waters have broke" Jake explains to the lady behind the desk "ow ow ow" Ariana grips jake as she gets a pain.

"okay if you would like to follow me" she smiles lightly leading them to a room. "a midwife will be in to see you soon" she says and Jake nods placing Ariana on the bed and standing in front of her.

"everything will be okay" he rubs her back slightly. "hi Ariana" a midwife smiles lightly "can we check you over" she asks and Ariana nods.

"so your waters have broken right" she asks and Ariana nods. "okay so lets see how your baby is doing" she says gently putting some gel on her stomach "have you had any contractions" she asks "just one" Ariana replies smiling as she hears the heart beat of her little one.

"okay so we want to closely monitor you and the baby since you are at a higher risk of infection and see if your labour starts its self" she explains "it also means you have to stay in hospital" she adds "okay" Ariana nods.

"you have to look after the kids" Ariana says "but what if i miss the birth" he pouts "you wont i wont just happen to pop a baby out without contractions" she giggles slightly and he nods kissing her head.

"well i need to go get you some things what would you like" he asks "some snacks, my phone. my laptop or ipad, my purse, and my teddy you got me" she asks and he nods.

"i love you so much" she kisses his lips "i love you too" he smiles.

****
After taking Ariana her stuff he sat on the sofa with his son. "hows my big boy doing" Jake asks "good" he smiles giggling taking off his shoes. "your nearly 3 i disagree" Jake says "me big boy daddy" he smiles "you are" Jake smiles kissing his head.

"and im nearly 9" Ellie says "you have a little while longer to wait" He tells Ellie and she nods "hies book club going" Jake asks "good mummy said i could have a sleep over and Lucys soon when she is back of holiday and caught up with school" Ellie smiles "i know she did baby, im glad your happy" he smiles kissing her cheek.