121

"can we go check over our little one today" Ariana asks holding Mason and Jake nods "im okay carrying him since he is younger than Ellie was" Ariana says "okay" Jake says.

"Why did we have such a big gap between Ellie and Mason and not these two" Jake chuckles "i know 4 years and now 2" Ariana giggles. "im going to call you an appointment while you cuddle this cheeky boy" he taps Masons nose making him giggle.

"so my boy how did you sleep" Ariana asks "good" he smiles "oh were getting clever with out words now" Ariana smiles "my boy is growing up" she giggles kissing his head before placing him down to play with some toys.

"Mummy Im confused" Ellie says walking in with her laptop. "about" Ariana asks "school I don't understand what Im supposed to be doing" Ellie says making Ariana sits down on the stool and help Ellie with her school work.

"mama" Mason cries making Ariana pick him up to sit him on her lap. "yay mummy i got then right" Ellie smiles "my clever girl" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

****
"I have such bad tummy ache" Ariana pouts. "why" Jake asks looking at her "I dont know I guess cramps" Ariana says "Im glad My mum offered to look after the kids" Ariana says "me too because now I get to focus on you" he smiles kissing her cheek.

Ariana was called so she stood up and took Jakes hand and they both went into the room. "here to check on your little one right" the midwife asks and Ariana nods sitting on the bed. "okay so ill just go get the stuff" she smiles and Ariana nods "im so excited to meet tod little one" Jake says "we have a long time yet" Ariana giggles. "I know" he says.

"Okay Ariana so if you would like to lift your top up slightly" the midwife smiles. Ariana lays down lifting up her top as she squirts some gel on to her tummy.

"okay so Ariana you are 7 weeks pregnant" the midwife smiles "told you we had a while to wait" she giggles looking to Jake. "your so mean" he pouts "thank you" Ariana smiles to the midwife.

Jake helps Ariana sit up and off the bed before going to book another appointment. "what do you want" he asks "Ill be happy with either since we have one of each" she smiles "what about you" she asks "a boy" he chuckles climbing into the car. "I dont know it just seems like you like to cuddle boys more than you did with Ellie" he shrugs "thats because Ellie was a daddys girl" Ariana chuckles

"Ellie will probably be upset that were having another baby" Ariana says "do you think" he asks "yes when we went away with family when I was having my mental health stuff, me and Ellie had a bath together and she asked me not to have another baby" Ariana explains "why didnt you say something" Jake asks "because its not up to her if we have a baby or not." Ariana says "thats true" he smiles driving them home.

Ariana opens the door and walks to grab a drink. "do you want the kids home" he asks "why does my mum want rid of them already" Ariana asks "no I just wondered" he says "I want them home but I know my mums doesn't get to see them often so maybe leave them there a little longer" Ariana says kissing his lips.

"thats fine with me" he smiles "im going to give her a call and see what she thinks because if she needs something doing we will go pick then up" she sags grabbing her phone.

"hi mama" Ariana smiles "hi sweetie are you okay" Joan asks "yeah I was just wondering if you want to bring them home or you want to keep them a little longer." Ariana asks slapping Jake as he was annoying her.

"I want to keep them" Joan says "okay bring them back when you want rid" Ariana chuckles ending the call.

"your so annoying" Ariana rolls her eyes "but you love me" he says "i do"