65

"Baby we need to talk... wow okay" Ariana walks into her room looking at her phone to look up to see Jake getting himself off. Jake jumped. "Hey I know you do that" Ariana giggles slightly. "I want to know what your in too" Ariana takes his Ipad and looking at the stuff he was watching.

"Have you been getting off to my face" Ariana asks "maybe" he pouts "you could have at least chose a better photo" Ariana giggles kissing his lips. "What you need to talk about" Jake asks "its okay we can talk later" Ariana smiles "baby boy needs to cum so Ill leave you alone since Ellie is awake" Ariana says "Ari baby" Jake says making her turn back around. "Are you mad" he asks "baby. I get me self off sometimes. Your allowed I cant stop you." Ariana says "I love you" Jake says "I love you too" she smiles leaning over to kiss his lips before going back to her daughter.

"Mummy" Ellie smiles "yeah baby" Ariana asks "when do I start school" Ellie asks "next week my baby" Ariana smiles kissing her head. "Yay" Ellie cheers "ill be lonely" Ariana giggles "sorry mama me getting big" Ellie says "you are getting big"

"Will I still have time ti be with you when I go school mummy" Ellie asks "yes of course baby" Ariana smiles "I think you will like school" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

Jake comes down and Ellie and Ariana smile to him. "Daddy my start school next week" Ellie giggles "you do" Jake nods "and I hope you have fun but we have a week yet baby" Jake smiles to her getting a drink.

"Mummy can I paint" Ellie asks "ask daddy" Ariana says "daddy can I paint" Making Jake chuckle. "Sure" Jake smiles getting the stuff our for her. Jake walks over to Ariana and pecks her lips. "Whats that for" Ariana asks "can I not kiss my wife's lips anymore" Jake asks "yeah but there was something in that kiss" Ariana says "I just love you" Jake smiles. "Im tired" Ariana pouts making Jake hug her. "I know baby I know it will all be over soon and you can relax as your album will be out" Jake kisses her head. "Its just so hard work. I feel like I do way to much stuff" Ariana says "you do" Jake says "but I wouldn't love you any less if you changed it. It make you happy so Im happy" Jake smiles, Ariana smiles up to him and pouts her lips which he happily kisses.

"What did you want to talk about" Jake asks "Can we put baby making on hold" Ariana mumbles "of course we can princess" Jake rubs her back.

"I just cannot deal with being pregnant right this minute" Ariana says and Jake nods "shhh baby I understand" Jake kisses her head calming her down.

*****
Jake smiles to Ariana who was cuddled up in his arms. "What would you like for your birthday" he asks "nothing" Ariana looks up to him. "I don't need gifts to show your love" she tells him. "Im still getting you something" he says "okay" Ariana giggles.

"I hope Ellie stays in bed tonight" Ariana says "he should do" Jake rubs her back. "Im buying us a new mattress tomorrow" Ariana says "do I get a say in it" he asks "nope" Ariana giggles making Jake shake his head smiling st her cuteness. "Or we can go mattress shopping in stores together. I just want a new mattress" Ariana looks at him. "Well if we wait a week Ellie will he at school and we can go without Ellie" Jake strokes her arm. "Okay" Ariana mumbles laying her head back on his chest.

Jake hears the door go which he was very confused about. "Ill go" Jake kisses Ariana's head. Ariana sits up letting him move as he walks off to the door.

"What do you want" she hears making her get up and walk to the door. "Who's this" Ariana asks "my ex" Jake pouts. "And he left me for you" she says "and that was 6 years ago" Ariana says "Piss off" Ariana says making Jake hug her. "Leave I don't want to see you. I love Ariana and don't wake my baby up" Jake says "I want to talk thats all" she says "whats your name" Ariana asks "Lily" she says and Ariana nods. "Baby Im going to bed" Ariana leans up and kisses Jakes lips before smugly walking away.

*****
Jake walks into the bedroom and smiles to Ariana who was watching Lily leave their property. "I fucking love you" Jake picks her up making Ariana smile and hold on to him. "Well what did she want" Ariana asks "she wants me back but nope Im with you and you only" Jake says "she was angry that you kissed me too" he chuckles "sorry I wanted my goodnight kiss" Ariana laughs "are you going bed or staying awake I don't mind" Jake asks "do you have work tomorrow" Ariana asks and Jake shakes his head. "Nope I have no meetings so I don't need to be there" Jake replies "go sleep" Ariana smiles and Jake nods placing her on the bed and jumping over her. "Please don't break the bed I like this bed" Ariana giggles.

"I have fucked you harder on this bed" He rolls his eyes. "Thats true" Ariana pouts snuggling into him. "Goodnight my angel" he rubs her back as they both fell to sleep.