136

"mhm Jake" Ariana hums pushing him away. "you okay" he asks "i think im pregnant" Ariana says "what" Jake asks "you heard me" she rolls her eyes. "get in the bathroom baby and take a test" Jake says stroking her cheek.

"mother i failed english because the teacher is dumb" Ellie groans walking into the room making Jake and Ariana look at her "of mum are you okay" Ellie asks "Ill be fine Ellie" Ariana wipes her eyes and she nods leaving the room.

"i dont want another baby" Ariana cries "shhh we dont know if your pregnant yet" Jake kisses her head picking her up and taking her to the bathroom and placing her down.

Ariana took a test and cuddled her self back into Jake. Jake kisses her head lightly rubbing her back giving her comfort. "ariana" Jake says "its negative" he smiles "really" she asks and Jake nods "okay" Ariana smiles wiping her eyes.

"better go sort our Daughter out" Ariana chuckles walking away and going to find Ellie. "its okay Ellie its not the end of the world" Ariana says "mama you dont understand" Ellie cries "shh its okay you have other tests before the end of the year" Ariana tells her.

"mummy it was reading" Ellie pouts makin Ariana grab the laptop. "JAKE" Ariana calls walking away from Ellie. "whats wrong" Jake asks "she failed reading but look" Ariana says making Jake read her work.

"hey baby boy" Ariana smiles giving Mason a hug. "im not the baby" he pouts "okay okay big boy" Ariana tickles him making him giggle.

"This is way too good of a piece to be failed im paying for a remark" Jake says "can i go out with my friend today" Ellie asks "no we having family time" Jake says "fine" she pouts "why do all my children pout all the time" Ariana asks making Jake raise his eyebrow at her.

"we get it from you mummy" Mason giggles sitting on the counter. "you know Kyle gets jealous when you do this" Ariana groans giving him a hug.

"Ellie what do you want to do when your older" Jake asks "I dont know" Ellie shrugs "why" Ellie asks "just wondering" Jake says "baby she is 13 she dont need her life together right now" Ariana chuckles "I want to be a lawyer" Ellie says "or a police woman" Ellie giggles "smart" Jake says "i follow you" Ellie giggles "thanks" Ariana rolls her eyes "your mamas smart too she just has an amazing voice so she dont need to show she is smart" Jake smiles to Ariana.

Ellie smiles at her parents little interaction.  Ariana grabbed a cup from the side flicking on the kettle "anyone want one" Ariana asks "me please" Jake smiles and Ariana nods. Ellies phone pings and Ellie looks at it.

"mummy who is Malcolm" Ellie asks making Ariana drop the cup. Jake immediately picks Ariana up. Ellie jumped down taking Kyle and Mason out the room. Jake places Ariana down on a chair and cleaned up the glass.

"what did you want coffee or tea" Jake asks "tea" she pouts. Jake made her drink and hands it to her. "im going to be back in a minute okay" Jake says and Ariana nods.

Jake walks to the living room and looks at his kids "is mama hurt" Kyle asks "nope shes okay" Jake smiles kissing his head "me sleepy" he yawns "nap nap" Jake asks and Kyle nods running to his room where Jake tucked him in.

"can i watch a movie daddy" Mason asks and Jake nods. "Ellie" Jake says making Ellie follow him.

"im sorry mummy" Ellie pouts. "Malcolm is my ex" Ariana sighs. "stuff happened and i ended it with him a few months later he passed away" Ariana say "you know i can google your name right" Ellie asks "i know but you dont need to know the rest" Ariana says.

Jake takes Ariana's hand. "Your mother was in a terrible incident at one of her shows that killed 22 people. Which out stress on their relationship causing them to break up just under a year after. Your mama and Malcolm were also best friends but he was on drugs with eventually took his life" Jake says "when did you two meet then" Ellie asks.

It wasn't something she really asked about since she knew her parents loved each other.

"I was in london and he commented on my photo some emojis and then we started to dm and then we met and then we got together" Ariana smiles. "was she hard work" Ellie asks "a pain in the bum she was.... im joking she was amazing from the second i met her" Jake smiles.

*****
are you still enjoying this book?