72

4 months later.
"Leave daddy alone please Ellie" Ariana says "but I want a cuddle off daddy" Ellie runs up the stairs making Ariana groan following her. "I told you to leave daddy alone" Ariana folds her arms. "She just want a cuddle baby" Jake says holding his little girl.

"But do as mummy tells you" Jake adds. "But daddy" Ellie whines "don't but daddy me you do as either of us tells you and I'm pretty sure you have homework" He says making Ellie slouch down in the chair.

"Go with mummy and do your homework" Jake says making Ellie walk over to her and leave the room.

Ariana sits her down at the table with her school work before going ti make herself a drink and take Jake something.

"Here baby" Ariana says "thanks" he smiles weakly looking up to her. "I'm screwed Ariana" he sniffs making Ariana wrap her arms around him. "Why whats happened" Ariana asks "I don't even know" he pouts making Ariana pick up the piece of paper and look through it.

"Your a singer not a business women" Jake says "shut up" Ariana says "I watched my family do this for years" she pecks his lips. "Jake you can't count" Ariana says making him groan "you missed an 8 so you actually have 2.5 million profit" Ariana says "I do" Jake asks and Ariana nods.

"Okay Im not" Jake says hugging Ariana. "Mummy" Ellie comes back into Jakes office "yes" Ariana asks "Im stuck" she says and Ariana nods climbing off jake to go help her daughter.

"So like this" Ellie asks and Ariana nods smiling at her clever girl. "Thank you" Ellie smiles kissing her mothers cheek. "After homework tea bath bed" Ariana says and Ellie nods.

"Baby you eating tonight" Ariana asks "erm Ill grab something later" Jake says making Ariana nod going to make tea.

While Ariana dishes up she made a plate for Jake and took it up to him. "You know I wont let you starve" Ariana says placing it down in front of him "aww baby You know I love you right I just need to get this done" Jake says "I know you do this once a year" Ariana giggles kissing his lips before going to eat.

*****
Ariana jumps as Jakes arms wrap around her. "I've missed this body" he kisses her shoulder. "Mhm have you" Ariana turns around. "I have indeed" he squeezes her bum. "Well" Ariana looks up to him. "Its a good job I love you" Ariana wraps her arms around his neck. "Can I love you" Jake asks "you can" she smiles "I need to show my love to you Ive abandoned you for a few nights" he pouts kissing her lips.

****
Ariana falls onto the bed with the sheets wrapped around her. "Damn baby" Ariana looks to him panting to catch her breath. "I think I needed that" Jake pulls her towards him. "I think you did. I think you just took your stress out on me in a nice way" Ariana says kissing his lips. "Was I rough" he asks "no you were really gentle" she smiles lightly. "Come on lets go sleep you need that too" she says "will you stay with no clothes on" he asks and Ariana nods closing her eyes.

Ariana wakes up slapping Jake. "Wow baby whats happened" Jake holds her letting her cry. "Shh I'm here its okay" Jake calms her kissing her head rubbing her back. "I love you" Ariana sniffs "I love you too. Do you want to talk" Jake asks and Ariana shakes her head. "Okay calm down its okay I wont push you" he kisses her head.  Ariana rests her head on his shoulder "come on baby lets go back to sleep" Jake suggests "will you hold me" she sniffs and he nods holding her as they both went back to sleep.

*****
"Ellie baby schools closed" Ariana tells her daughter "me want to go" Ellie says "baby girl im sorry but they just called me and said that they needed to close for the day because their out of power" Ariana tells her sad little girl.

"What about my friends" Ellie sniffs "they will be off too okay" Ariana picks her up. "I want daddy your mean" Ellie sobs sliding down and running up to the bedroom.

"Hey hey whats going on" Jake holds his hysterical daughter. "Mummy wont let me go school" Ellie sniffs "baby girl school is closed" daddy tells her. "But I want to go school" she pouts "We know you do baby" Ariana sits on the bed.

"Now what we going to do" Ellie asks "I dont know we will find something" Ariana suggests and Jake nods "I could call one of your friends and ask them to come over" Ariana suggests and Ellie nods her head.

"Come on then" Ariana takes her hand taking her away from Jake who needed to get changed.