33

Jake smiles opening his arms to his wife who come through his office door. "What a nice surprise" Jake smiles as Ariana sits on his lap. "And How's our little baby" he asks "kicking mummy like mad" Ariana giggle "we find out the gender in an hour right" Jake Asks and Ariana nods.

"We do" she smiles kissing his lips. "I'm going to finish now so we can get ready" he smiles "but you wouldn't have if I didn't come" Ariana pouts "baby please don't get behind again I hated that" Ariana pouts making him nod "okay okay" Jake says.

Jake does some work while Ariana sat on his lap "omg the baby is kicking" Jake smiles placing his hand on her stomach. "I don't mind the baby likes to move in mamas stomach" she giggles kissing his lips.

****
Ariana sits on the bed and lies her self down. "Baby stop" Ariana giggles taking his hand keeping him calm. "What I get to find out the gender of my baby" Jake says sitting down. "At least he's excited" the midwife chuckles "I know he's bought loads for the baby already" Ariana smiles lifting her top up.

"I'm guessing you want to know the gender" the midwife asks and Ariana nods "it's a girl" she smiles "yay" Jake cheers making Ariana smile.

"Well the baby is healthy and everything is fine call if you need anything" she smiles wiping the gel off her stomach.

"Thank you" Ariana smiles as Jake helps her off the bed. "Have a nice day" she smiles "let's go baby shopping" Jake Asks "Can we not go tomorrow we need to say I'm pregnant before we even got baby shopping" Ariana ask "of course we can we can go home and have a quiet night in together" he smiles "thank you your the best" Ariana smiles.

Ariana climbs in the car and buckled her seat belt. "Is this mine" Ariana asks picking up a top. "It's my sisters" Jake says "I'm stealing it" Ariana giggles "she won't be happy but oh well" Jake chuckles driving them home.

Ariana gets out the car and smiles walking into her house. Jake follows and places his hands on her stomach. Ariana smile "stay like that" Joan says making Ariana pout "I look disgusting" Ariana says "fine get changed but that was cute it deserved a photo" Joan says "I'm sure we can recreate it" Jake smiles.

"How come your here" Jake Asks "because I know you've been to see what the gender of my grandchild will be" Joan says "I wanted to go baby shopping but Ariana is worried about being caught so we need a photo to prove she's pregnant" Jake says "you know she would rather them have the truth than just rumours about her." Joan says and he nods. "I know."

Ariana comes back down and Jake smiles. "Now we have to recreate this looks" Jake laughs making Ariana giggle standing in front of him. Jake rests his hands on her tiny bump while they kiss. Joan takes a photo of them and smiles by the time she had looked up they were stood hugging.

"So I want to know the gender" Joan says "which one do you want it to be" Ariana asks "a boy" Joan says "sorry you got the opposite" Ariana chuckles "well Frankie wanted a boy to teach to grow up to be like him" Joan chuckles "he can do that with a girl" Jake chuckles "a bit different" Ariana chuckles.

"A girl would be nice around here actually" Joan smiles kissing her daughters cheek. "Well looks like you two just want to be together so I'll leave you alone" Joan smiles making Ariana give her a hug.

Ariana takes her phone and smiles at the photo. "I love it" Ariana smiles "I think we should get it framed" he smiles kissing her head.

"Can I confirm I'm pregnant so I can be less worried leaving the house" Ariana Asks "of course you can" Jake smiles grabbing a drink.

Ariana goes on to Instagram and selects the photo. Clicking next writing the caption 'soon to be three 👶🏻 20 weeks till we meet this little one' Ariana smile posting it.

"Ariana" Jake smiles "yes" Ariana asks "love you" he smiles "I love you too"