14

~jayden pov

Today we have a volleyball game and its currently 8:45 am and we are warming up for practice. I miss annie a lot i wanna play around in the- wait I can actually go do that right now.

"hey guys ima go to the bathroom really quick" I said while walking to the door

"you better be going to the bathroom" sophia said

"yah not playing around with annie😏" pyrm said while smirking. I licked my lips.

"guys I just wanna kiss from her😏" I said while smirking

"get a kiss and come back hurry" devenity said. I walked out the gym and jogged down the hall to the music room. I got there and opened the door and stood in the door way. I saw ashton sitting next to annie and they were all working on a song.

"oh hey jayden" draco said

"julianna i need you💛" I said then licked my lips. She got up and walked to me. We walked out the room and I leaned against the lockers while she stood in front of me. Shes wearing this outfit.

I just looked at her for a second just smiling at how fine she is😊🤤😍

I just looked at her for a second just smiling at how fine she is😊🤤😍. I licked my lips.

"im tryna get you pregnant mamas😏" I said while smirking

"get me pregnant then I'd like to see you try" she said while smiling

"I gotta sperm donor" I said. She looked at me for a second then said.

"are you serious" she asked. I shrugged.

"im tryna make them cheeks clap tho😏" I said while smirking

"wait jayden go back to what we were just talking about..do you have a sperm donor?" She asked. I smiled and licked my lips. You know I gotta play with you mamas😏😂.

"ion know" I said while smiling. She grabbed me by my shorts pulling me closer to her.

"babe are you serious" she asked softly

"what do you wanna get pregnant or sum" I asked

"if im having your kids yes" she said. I started smiling again and she let go of my shorts. I was trying not to laugh.

"babe im tryna make them cheeks clap no cap" I said while smiling

"okay you can but not now and im busy I'll see you around later" she said and was about to walk away. I grabbed her hand and put her against the lockers. I started to slowly make out with her and by second we got more into it and then next thing I know she w as softly moaning while my hands went down her pants grabbing her ass. Then we heard someone say.

"JAYDEN" someone yelled. We stopped and quickly looked at the person it was kianna's dumb ass🙄.

"WHAT" I yelled to her down the hall