16

~jayden pov

its monday and we're back from the weekend. Annie and I have been fucking all weekend and she loved every second of it. I loved it too😍. But shes also been weird lately and it seems like she's hiding something from me but you know females they be moody sometimes like that😌.

"JAYDEN GET THE BALL" pyrm yelled. I grabbed the ball and threw it to her.

"good practice girls" devenity said

"now to the locker room before 2nd period starts" lauren said. They started walking to the locker room. Lauren waited for me and we walked to the locker room together.

"you okay" she asked

"uh yah im just a little confused right now" I said

"about what" she asked

"annie, shes been acting weird and ion like it i just wanna make her happy" I said

"do you think maybe she knows about sophia's plan" she asked. I shook my head. We got to the locker room.

"well then i dont know why ask her and hope for the best" she said then walked off. I sighed and then opened my locker. I started undressing and getting dressed. I was just finishing up. I was tying my shoe and sophia came over to me wearing this outfit and I'm wearing this.

 I was tying my shoe and sophia came over to me wearing this outfit and I'm wearing this

She sat on the bench and then I finished tying my shoe

"sit i need to tell you something" she said

"why i gotta sit" I asked

"jayden just sit" she said. I sat down next to her.

"okay now i just wanted to ask you if you could help me with something" she said

"help you with what" I asked

"i need a party date for jordan's party this friday and since were friends and thats all it shouldnt bother you" she said

"i dont know sophia" I said. She smacked her lips and placed her hand on my leg and slowly rubbed it.

"cmon... for me" she said softly. I looked at her hand and it was slowly getting closer to my thigh area so I picked up her hand and moved it then stood up.