56

~jayden pov

I just got finished getting ready and im wearing this outfit.

It was really hard to clean myself in the shower since im right handed and thats the hand i slammed against the locker

It was really hard to clean myself in the shower since im right handed and thats the hand i slammed against the locker. I did clean the cuts and wrap my hand back up now im going downstairs to get breakfast. I walked downstairs and saw carson sitting at the counter eating and talking to my mom. They both looked at me. My mom looked at me and smiled.

"good morning baby girl❤" she said with a smile. I smiled slightly.

"hey mom" I said. Carson got up and hugged me then let go and said.

"you wanna ride to school? Im going today" he said then smiled. I looked at him for a second then said.

"aren't you doing online classes?" I asked. He shook his head and said.

"no they send me my assignment through docs that's how im still doing work even tho im not here all the time" he said

"oh" I said. He grabbed his keys and tossed them in the air one time with a smirk.

"you down?😏" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly.

"yah weirdo whatever" I said while smiling. He chuckled.

"ima grab my stuff and we can go" he said then went upstairs. I sighed and my mom started talking.

"jayden.." My mom said. I looked at her.

"yes?" I said

"you're coach contacted me and said that she wants you to sit down for today's practice you know just in case you have another attack" she said with a worried look on her face. I lost eye contact and licked my lips then ran my fingers through my hair and looked my mom back in the eyes.

"did she know that my hand was messed up too?" I asked

"yes, the nurse told her" she said. I sighed.

"whatever I'll talk to her" I said. Carson came downstairs wearing this outfit.

 Carson came downstairs wearing this outfit