48

~jayden pov

I'm going to pick up annie right now cuz she needs a ride. I parked outside her house. She came out the house wearing this outfit.

 She came out the house wearing this outfit

And I'm wearing this outfit.

She got in my car and immediately kiss my lips

She got in my car and immediately kiss my lips. She smiled and said.

"i love you" she said while smiling

"i love you too sexy" I said softly. She sat down in the seat and closed the door. She put on her seat belt and I started driving.

"i really missed you a lot while i was gone" she said

"i missed you too" I said. I got to a stop sign and pulled out my phone. Annie took my phone.

"we doing this shit already, you just got back" I said. She giggled.

"babe tell me you love me" she said while smiling

"i love you so much, can i have it back now" I asked

"i love you more and no i wanna fix your bio to say our date when we started dating" she said while going to Instagram on my phone.

"can i change your bio" I asked while driving again.

"yah to what" she asked

"daddy was here with the wet emoji and the devil emoji with my at next to it😏" I said while smirking. I glanced at her and she was smiling at me.

"can i" I asked

"no you can't daddy" she said while smiling. I grabbed her phone and put it in my pants. She smacked her lips and giggled. I smiled.

"we gonna play this game for real right now" she asked while smiling

"yup if you want it get it" I said. She leaned over and put her hand in my pants. She grabbed my pussy and rubbed on it. I hit her arm and she giggled.

"get your phone and stop playing" I said while smiling. She grabbed her phone and then licked her fingers. I looked at her like she was nasty.

"who has you horny today" I asked