79

Tuesday

~annie pov

I'm awake right now its 7:10 am. Hayley woke me up and told me that we're moving to la. My mom is really moving just because of my relationship. So I'm out of bed and I'm downstairs in my pj's with my family. Dad walks over to me.

"hey, kiddo how are you?" He asked

"dad i thought you were gonna talk her outta this" i said

"..i tried..but I'm still gonna have to be here this is our second home" he said. Well at least we're not officially leaving.

"oh.." I said. My mom came back in the house.

"okay everything's in the car, annie i need you to pack everything when you get home today" she said

"im leaving to la so i can't i dont have time" i said then went upstairs while rolling my eyes.

School

~draco pov

We're here in the music room. Wearing these outfits.

 Wearing these outfits

"thought you wont leave my side, but i guess you lied to me i thought you were down to ride but aint nobody ride but me and they all turned their backs on me so i think its time to say my goodbyes to all of your lies" annie sang

"thought you wont leave my side, but i guess you lied to me i thought you were down to ride but aint nobody ride but me and they all turned their backs on me so i think its time to say my goodbyes to all of your lies" annie sang. I'm impressed as usual.

"thats good i like it" I said while smiling. She smiled too.

"thanks, lemme here a part of your solo" she said. I cleared my throat.

"i promise not to do you wrong baby girl you know that he was wrong, I'll always be yo backbone I'll always keep you standing strong, baby girl I want you for the rest, of my life, thats no lie that's no lie thats no lie mm nooo thats no lie" I sang. She smiled.

"i cant wait to hear the full song, whats it based off of?" She asked

"its for daniella, whats yours based off of?" I asked her

"its about me willing to do anything to be with jayden" she said. I went over to the computer and she came over to me.

"i hope you guys stay together y'all hella cute and jaynnie is the last thing that should ever end" I said. I picked up my phone and got a message from mr j. I read it.