167

Saturday

~Jayden pov

I had a dream that me and annie fucked so much that I actually got pregnant. Now I want a baby😩. I haven't even opened my eyes yet.

"mmm annieee😩" I groaned while rubbing my eyes. I didn't hear her say anything.

"annieeee😩" I whined. I opened my eyes and she wasn't there. I looked around the room and she wasn't here at all. Wasn't she here last night? I swear she was. I looked under my blanket. Yup I'm naked which means she was here last night. And my pussy is sore😳😩. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I started the shower and got in.

~annie pov

I'm in a meeting and Jayden keeps texting me blowing up my phone. I put it on dnd.

"our last thing that we wanted to tell you guys is that we are having another national tour again all throughout Christmas break and it might be starting a little bit before Christmas break" the guy said

"December is right around the corner in 2 days" Draco said

"do we have an exact date when tour starts yet?" I asked

"not yet we're setting it up still" the guy said

"you'll be on tour with many of your friends and for the mtv award show tomorrow you guys make sure you find your outfit at the fitting and don't be late for your reward" the other guy said with a smile

"thats all for this meeting you two have a great day" the guy said with a smile

"thank you so much for having us" I said while standing up. We all stood up. Me Draco and mr j and Martin left the room and left the building. Now it's time for music. First let me answer Jayden now. I FaceTimed her. She answered.

FaceTime

"baby we have a problem😩" she whined

"what is it?" I asked her

"i wanna have a baby now😩" she whined

"are you dead serious?" I asked

"yesss😩" she whined

"what happened to us being 17 too young for a kid?" I asked her

"babe my dream I had made me want one. I was pregnant and I looked hot as hell and then like 5 seconds later the baby was born and it was so cuuuute😩" she said. I chuckled.

"I don't even know what to say about that" I said with a smile

"let's get one babe😩" she whined

"can we talk more about this later?" I asked

"yeah. Can you bring me food on your way back to my place? I'm hungry" she asked

"sure" I said

"and I'm going to be hanging out with Jacob and Josie and Sophia rose might be there were doing a YouTube video for his channel" she said

"you're hanging out with your hoes?" I asked

"I don't know if they're going to be there" she said

"Jayden if you fuck up im going to fuck you up" I said

"I won't" she said

"matter fact I don't want you to hangout with them if I see you were with them I'm beating your ass for real" I said in a serious tone. She wasn't listening to me she was rolling her eyes and smiling

"I'm dead ass look me in my eyes" I said in a serious tone. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"I'm not princess i won't cheat or do anything dumb" she said in a sexy tone

"I hate you" I said

"I hate you too" she said

"i knew you didn't love me" I said

"babe I'm joking I was copying yo dumbass" she said with a smile

"okay bye big head I have shit to do today" I said

"gimme a smile" she said with a smile. I flashed a fake smile and she giggled which made me smile for real.

"I love you so much" she said with a smile

"I love you more" I said with a smile then hung up.

7 hours later...

8:52pm

~Jayden pov

Annie's here at the apartment with me. We're in the living room watching a movie together and eating snacks and soda. We're sharing a blanket and it's over both of our laps. Carson and my mom are in the kitchen cooking dinner together. Me and annie are watching scary stories to tell in the dark. She's terrified of horror movies. She can't even watch 5 minutes without crying. She's such a baby😂. She's not even watching the movie so she's playing with me. I'm laying down on the arm of the couch. She grabbed my ass and I moved her hand. She grabbed my coochie and I blushed and smiled while moving her hand. I sat up and hugged her.

"I wanna cuddle ugly" I said to her while hugging her

"get off of me you called me ugly" she said

"you're cute babe" I said with a smile then let go of her. I laid back against the couch and started watching the movie again. I noticed she was recording me so I looked at her and then kiss her lips. She stopped recording and posted it. I got my phone and recorded her being touchy with me.

"this is what she does to me all the time guys" I said while recording her grab my thigh and squeeze it. She looked at me bit her bottom lip while looking me up and down.

"stop being freaky" I said while giggling. She giggled too and I stopped recording and captioned it 'Saturday night date🥵 @annieleblanc 💛' then posted it on my Instagram story. We decided to go live and talk to fans and annie kept being freaky🙄😊. We wanted to leave to go get milk shakes so we ended the live and left after 15 minutes. When we got milkshakes I got high and I let annie get high with me since she wasn't going to drive that long to get to Carson's apartment. We got high and then went back to his apartment then we almost got caught by Carson but we didn't. We went upstairs to my room and we started fucking and then took a shower and did our night routine then we went live again to just talk to the fans and tell them what we did. We ate dinner then ended the live again and fell asleep.