125

Saturday

~annie pov

Its 9:20 am. I'm in the shower right now.

15 minutes later...

I got out the shower and dried off and then put lotion on every part of my body so i won't be ashy. I put on my clothes after that. I'm wearing this outfit.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face. After that i did my hair. I conditioned my wet hair then blow dried it it took about 10 minutes after that i slicked back my hair with some products then brushed it into a low side pony tail after that I did my edges. I grabbed my perfume and put some on then I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my bag phone and my black jacket just in case i get cold. I have a music video shoot in a little bit. I walked out my room and downstairs. I walked out the house and got in my car. I started the car and then started driving to carson's apartment.

35 minutes later...

I arrived at the apartment complex. I left my jacket and bag in the car because I dont need it. I took my phone though. I went up to his apartment and knocked on the door. Carson opened the door he was shirtless wearing adidas joggers and jordans.

"oh hey annie" he said with a smile

"hey carson" i said with a smile

"jayden's upstairs playing with rusky, come in" he said. I came in and he closed the door behind me.

"is she dressed?" I asked him

"is she leaving with you for the shoot?" He asked

"she can go with me but i need her dressed because she's going to playlist live in 4 hours" I said

"she has 4 hours til she leaves" he said

"you know how slow jayden is getting ready when you tell her she has time she won't get ready til the last 5 minutes" I said. He chuckled.

"go tell her then" he said with a smile. I went upstairs and saw her playing with rusky on the floor. She's wearing this outfit without the shirt and instead a white tank top with a small gold chain. Her hair is straightened too.

 Her hair is straightened too