195

Saturday - December 27th 🌹💍

~Jayden pov

I'm at the mall getting a promise ring for annie.  I'm with Lilia and Anna because they're her best friends and they know what she likes. I know what she likes too but we don't talk about promise rings at all. I told them that I'm going to promise her that I'm all hers and only hers forever. They think that this is a great decision but they told me if I fuck up she's out of my life for good and I told them that I do want to be with her forever seriously and they believed me. Finally. I'm being serious I want her. No other bitch makes me feel the way she does. And that's a fact. So I'm picking a ring with them right now.

~annie pov

I'm at the studio right now and we just released it won't stop and everyone is loving it. Me and Draco did our promos for the song we just dropped and tomorrow we're dropping you were good to me. But right now we're writing a new song. Later I'm going to see Jayden and hangout with her. I think she's going back to Vegas and then coming back tonight. She's supposed to be playing with Zane and Jacob at the basketball court so I don't know what's she doing after. I'm wearing gray sweatpants with a blue champion shirt and my hair in a low ponytail. My diamond earrings are in. I have on white Air Force 1s too. Draco's wearing this outfit.

"Draco no" I said while sitting up on the couch

"what this sounds good" he said

"you been on that lame stuff and I been on that good stuff?" I sang looking disgusted. He smacked his lips.

"like dude that doesn't even sound right" I said while raising my eyebrows.

"whatchu got then that's so much better than this?" He asked with an attitude. I took the song book and pen.

"you been on that new stuff, and I been on the same shit and then girl why are you playing with me I don't got the time for that, might need me a refund cuz ima need that time back" I said while writing it down. I put the pen down and looked at him with a smile. His jaw was on the ground.

"how do you just write lyrics like that so easily?!" He asked looking shocked. I chuckled.

"I'm talented and smart" I said with a smile. He looked at the lyrics and read them again. He looked at me once we finished.

"yeah you're a robot" he said then pulled out his phone. I continued to write the song until heard him say.

"go like my recent" he said

"I'll get to it eventually" I said. I looked at him and he looked serious. I giggled while pulling out my phone and he smiled slightly and started working while I got on Instagram. I saw his post.

@hunchodraco