154

Sunday

~Jayden pov

Last night annie found hayley and Landon. After that we immediately left the party. Annie lectured them the whole car ride back to her dads home. It had to put my airpods in because she was annoying me🙄. Hayley got in trouble with her dad and Landon got in trouble with him too. Landon isn't supposed to talk to hayley for a few days because he was the one who told hayley to come to the party with him. After we dropped them off we went back to the villa and took a shower and went to bed. Now. I just woke up and I see myself completely naked. I see annie in her bra and thong. I don't remember us doing anything last night. Was I drunk? Did josie give me alcohol?! Fuck this too much to think about! Calm down calm down. I sat up and then annie started waking up. She groaned softly then I saw her eyes open slightly.

"why are you naked?" She asked in her tired voice

"babe i don't know" I said. She sat up and realized she was naked too. She looked at me with her eyes wide.

"did we fuck?" She asked

"i don't know" I said

"if we did it's fine it's whatever let's just get ready I have stuff to do today" she said. We got out of bed and got in the shower together.

15 minutes later...

We got out and got dressed. Annie put on grey spandex with a white t shirt and Air Force 1's. She straightened her hair and has on one of my gold chains and our ring I got her for her birthday. She's been wearing a lot lately i don't know what's up with her. Maybe she wants to get married now or she's wearing it as a wedding ring. I don't know. I'm wearing black adidas joggers with my baby blue hoodie and white slide on vans. I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle. We brushed our teeth and washed our face then I grabbed all my things and we left the villa. We put it in Annie's car and she drove to Carson's house. Once we got there I just dropped off my things there then we got back in the car and drove to the studio.

25 minutes later...

We got to the studio and annie told me to be quiet while they're working but we all know I'm not doing that😏.

~annie pov

Me and Draco are working on new music right now and Jayden's sitting over there with Sam talking to him. They keep laughing. Jayden's a real joker she makes people laugh a lot. I looked at Draco.

"song ideas, song ideas" Draco said to me

"umm...words" I said

"girl what?" He asked looking confused

"bitch i mean words why are words so hard to say like I love you i want you" I said. His face lit up. Yes he gets it!

"8 letters!" He shouted with a smile

"yes!" I shouted with a smile

"bro i got the perfect storyline now and you can write the lyrics this ones about to be lit" he said with a smile. He put his hand in the air and I high fived it.

"let's get it" I said with a smile. He started writing the storyline. I saw jayden fall out the chair she was sitting in and her and Sam started laughing. What's wrong with her🙄.

"Jayden Isabel bartels" I said while looking at her

"Jayden stop being a dumbass" Draco said while writing

"drarocco shut up" Jayden said with a slight smile

"Jayden get up" I said. She got up without her crutches.