103

Friday

~annie pov

I woke up this morning to my timeline just filled with this video of jayden at a party I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WENT TO. In the video she was basically od'ed and then there was this other video of jayden and devenity cuddling. Kianna posted them on her Instagram story and with the caption ffce with the blue heart and the laughing emoji. Ffce stands for fav fake couple ever and that pissed me off so much. And the fact that they were cuddling so far away from everyone else on the bed. Lemme point out everything I hated about the video. 1 jayden was under the blanket with her they could've been doing anything under the blanket 2 jayden was her head on dev's chest and dev had on this push up bra without a shirt on for all I know they couldve secretly fucked or something 3 Dev was playing with her hair and they were talking about something that made jayden smile and that made me so mad and 4 you could hear they're conversation a little I think that dev said look at the movie and then jayden i am then she said she looks like you but you're uglier and then thats when jayden smiled. She know damn right jayden ain't ugly she was flirting with her. I ain't finna hate anybody but jayden so ive been texting her and she been texting back. I wasnt agruing with her over text because that's childish ima argue with her on facetime or in person I'm not sure yet but I know for a damn fact she pissed me the FUCK off😡.

~jayden pov

Ive been on Instagram and ive seen what people said about me oding and that video with Dev that kianna posted of us. It was any negative comments they were saying that I shouldn't be laying on Dev when she has no shirt on and i agree i shouldn't but shes one of my best friend like i trust her she wouldn't make any moves on me or anything because she likes me and annie together she tells me all the time. Anyways I'm in locker getting dressed for 2nd period. I'm wearing this outfit.

I dont have on the shirt yet I'm wearing my white tank top

I dont have on the shirt yet I'm wearing my white tank top. I'm putting lotion on right now when kianna and dev walk over to me. They're dressed already.

"lets make a thriller real quick" kianna said to me

"for what?" I asked

"Instagram" kianna said

"yah jay lets do it it'll be fun" devenity said with a smile

"okay fine" I said. Kianna put her phone on the floor and hit record. We started dancing to this song.

While we were dancing the rest of the team got in the video and we ended of giggling and dancing because we go stupid together 🤣. After is was over kianna took it and edited it and then posted it. I went back to my locker and grabbed my phone. I got a text from annie saying don't come see me today i dont wanna see you the fuck she mean? I replied with why you just said you wanted to see me like 5 minutes ago she replied you irrate me sometimes and i just dont wanna see you I replied bubby why😞💛 she replied don't call me that right now i dont wanna see you so you can go hangout with devenity and them other hoes you have so she's mad about that video too. I left her on read. I'm not finna argue with her. She did tell me that she wants me to fight for her to listen to me. She's afraid to lose me. I'm afraid to lose her. Shit. You dont think I'm jealous when she posts asher or draco or any other dude on her story? I'm pissed as fuck when she does that but i dont tell her. I dont argue with her. I dont get upset with her about it. Because i know she's mine and she only wants me. She must think that I'm not hers and that I dont only want her...