81

Thursday

~jayden pov

Last night we won our volleyball game and it was great as hell. But after the game i went home and i started having an anxiety attack. I just on my floor not talking for like awhile because i heatd thats what helps it stop. I was freaking out over this thing with my dad. He texted me after the game and said my mom's in the hospital. She got into a car accident but she's fine. I just felt like it was my fault for some reason. I felt like i was the reason. I'm at school and i walked inside the gym and the basketball boys are here with us. I dont know why tho. Kianna ran over to me and pulled me over to where the whole team was sitting and we sat down.

"we gotta problem ladies, the boys are here and their dicks are see able through those shorts" devenity said

"eww" me and prym said

"i mean in my opinion some of their dicks are big😏" lauren said while smirking.

"like dra'mond😍" kianna said while looking at him.

"dev you gotta mans why you looking at they dicks?" Kenzie asked

"for real?" Sophia asked

"i wasnt looking i just accidentally glanced, plus joey's on the team and that's the only dick ill suck" devenity said then smiled.

"okay me and pyrm dont wanna hear this shit" I said

"we really don't" pyrm added on

"listen coochie eaters we talking about dick today so close your ears or in gage in this conversation" kianna said. Joey came in the gym with the basketball in his hand. Devenity turned around and looked at him. He winked at her and she started blushing and turned back around in our little circle.

"fuck! Why is he so hottt😩" devenity whined

"aye girls😏" this dude said. We all looked at him.

"come on we doing this together😏" dra'mond said while smirking. We all stood up and started walking to them.

"jayden there goes yo ex" kianna said in my ear and I looked at her. She was smiling and i hit her and she giggled.

"this is what we need we need 2 girls 2 guys in a group and then coach brooks will come in for this lesson" joey said. I quickly grabbed devenity.

"hey! Two boys!?" I shouted with a smile. Joey and this guy came over to us. He's cute or whateva. He looks like this.

"hi im joey" joey said with a smile

"I'm tjay its spelled t and then j a y" tjay said with a smile

"I'm jayden" I said with a smile

"I'm devenity" devenity said with a smile

"you say your name so fast😂" tjay said then started laughing and joey laughed with him.