57

~annie pov

Friday

So basically i went over jayden's last night and found her high as fuck and i yelled at her. We got into an argument. A big one actually. We fucked it out but she was still mad and i was mad too. I ended up going back home that night and now im here at my place getting ready to go to school. Im gonna drive myself to school because jayden made me mad as fuck🙄😒. I brushed my hair and that was the last thing i needed to do before grabbing my bag and going downstairs. Im wearing this outfit.

I went downstairs and my mom stopped me before walking out the door

"hold it" she said. I stopped and prayed quickly she wasn't gonna say something about jayden. I turned around forcing a smile upon my face.

"yes. mother?" I said with a fake smile on my face. She looked serious. Fuck.

"is there something you're forgetting?" She asked in a serious tone. I can't tell her the truth. But its the smart thing to do.

"mom im sorry bu-" i said until she cut me off

"you forgot that you're taking hayley to school today" she said. What? I mean thank god thats what she was talking about. Im just relieved as fuck. I smiled. A real smile.

"oh..yah totally..forgot about that" I said while smiling and trying to find the right words. Hayley came downstairs and walked over to me.

"let's go so you can tell me the tea😏" hayley said while smirking. I raised my left eyebrow.

"what tea?" I asked

"the tea about you and ja-"

I covered her mouth and smiled at my mom one last time before shoving hayley out the door. We got outside and got in my car and started driving to school.

School

~jayden pov

25 minutes later..

"so basically you got high and y'all argued about it and are still mad at each other" devenity said while walking with the ball over to me. I nodded.

"she totally over reacted about it, it was one time" I said. I took the ball from dev.

"jay you've done it before and didnt she see how you acted when you did get high?"

"i acted normal...just a little dumber and nonchalant" I said

Dev shook her head in shame.

"whatever jay..you better fix it tho cuz im on annies side this time"

The team came in and kianna came over to me hugged me and then hugged dev. She looked so happy. I smiled.

"why you so happy?" I asked her. She looked at me with joy in her eyes.