05

Morning...

Sana

In spite of my debilitated state- I didn't sleep at all. I had limitless thoughts concomitantly racing inside my head. Yesterday night, after I got out of the shower Jungkook was already gone and the door was locked- the same goes for the windows. I exhaled whilst sitting on the bed, embosoming my legs to my chest.

I quietly gasped when someone knocked at the door, bit by bit unlocked, I drew the sheets to my upper body as whoever it was peaked inside.

It's the brown-haired guy with mullet..

"Hey.." He benevolently displayed a small smile. I clutched the sheets closer to me, I noticed he was carrying a tray of food and a first aid kit. "My name is Taehyung."

'Taehyung' shut the door and sat at the edge of the bed. "The Don sent me in to treat your wounds. He has a salient meeting to attend to. " He spoke and unlocked the first aid kid, he lay hold of my hand and commenced on scrutinizing the contusions and scrapes. "What's your name?"

I looked away as he pulled out ointments and gauze from the organizer of the box. I noticed him glancing at me, waiting for my answer. "S.. Sana." I mumbled.

"I see. " He said, suddenly he pressed his thumb to the same spot where the bodyguard clenched it rigidly. I grunted inwardly, yet he espied. "This looks like a handprint.. " Taehyung examined the bruise then looked up. "..Who did it?"

"A.. bodyguard." I shortly whispered. I watched his hands as they started wrapping gauzes bandages and ointments all over. It went on for a while. "A.. Are you a Don too...?" I whispered.

He momentarily tittered. "No.. actually. We only have one Don. It's.. Jungkook. We just run the Mafia with him."

Taehyung suddenly stood up. "There are no gauzes anymore, I need to grab some." He mumbled. "Eat the porridge, Sana. It will get cold." He pointed to the other tray that sat at the small table alongside the bed, there's a ceramic bowl with chicken porridge.

I watched Taehyung leave the room. I instantly amplified my eyes like a magnifier when he didn't lock the door. Rapidly, I stood up to check if I wasn't hallucinating. It's not locked!

I peeked outside surreptitiously. There's no one...

If there's a chance of me escaping it will be now. Because once Jungkook comes to my room again he will lock me there.

I steadily closed the white-painted door and strolled my way to find an exit. I occasionally looked back, my pace getting faster at each step. I held a part of the nightgown so it wouldn't be on my way as I ran downstairs. I was at the foyer I saw yesterday- the one with the fountain.

There's no one.. not a single sign.

"He has a salient meeting to attend to."

Oh, so that's why.

I already saw a door. The double glass front doors of the foyer, but there's a bodyguard smoking I thought they're at a meeting! I went left when I reached the floor, going to the hallway, and ran ceaselessly until I reached an area that looked like a lounge room.

It only had couches the only ones sitting there were its throw pillows, an endless fur rag underneath the table in the middle. I gulped the lump on my throat and hurriedly proceeded to the large windows with a baroque-style thick curtain. I removed them and took a good look if it's really outside.

I saw a door and ran towards it. Praying that it's not locked.

Please.

Please be unlocked. Please