59

Author

Jungkook gulped as well as Taehyung.

No, no, no, they can't lose her!

"De-attach the defibrillator!" The doctor said. He both of his palms on Sana's chest and started doing the CPR. He heard the Doctor cuss and kept doing it all over again until the line that was once flat started glitching again. Jungkook and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Fuck." Jungkook cusses.

The nurses soon, cleaned all the mess and removed Sana's filled-with-blood dress and coat, replacing it with the hospital's dress. The doctor came out and then removed his face mask.

Jungkook tried to walk towards her but Taehyung blocked his way. "You can visit her once she's already transferred to the room."

"The name is Dr. Son. The patient lost lots of blood because it took an hour for her to arrive at the hospital. She's a very strong woman. Considering the line already went flat for minutes. She'll be unconscious for 3-4 days and when she wakes up she's going to be heat-headed, that's side effect of the medicine we used to her."

Taehyung nodded then a female nurse approached them. "Mr. Kim, the VIP room is already ready. You can see her now. The room number is 583." Jungkook didn't waited for Taehyung and already hopped inside the elevator and then pressed it to the highest floor.

"Not my Sana.." He whispers. After a minute the elevator door opened and found the number. He opened it and there he saw 2 nurses that arranged her position and closed.

The nurses bowed at him and closed the door. Tears built up to his eyes when he saw her lifeless-looking body. There were tubes attached to the side of her lips that provide air and the monitor that's connected to her heart was also there.

Her natural red tinted lips are now colorless and chapped. He sniffles and then kneeled down to level her face. He caressed her cheeks and pecked her forehead lovingly.

"My baby.." He grabs her hand and kisses it. "After this I won't let you out of my goddamn sight, again." He whispers and pecks her forehead again until his phone rang. It was an unregistered phone number. He walked towards the window and opened the curtains before answering it.

"Do you like my surprise Don?"

His jaw clenched and his teeth gritted. "Count you own hours, Chan. Because I'll be the last you see before you die, you dared to hurt my woman? Didn't I made it clear that if you fucking touch a single strand of her hair there's no where on earth you can guarantee your safety."

His last sentences were firm and cold. "This won't happen if you just gave her to me, Jeon. I'll fuck up your little bitch until she's dead."

Jungkook growled. "She killed my uncle and father, don't you think a sweet revenge won't hurt? Ah, love really changes a person. So, you're a fucking softie now for that slut of a woman."

"Escape the country already, Chan. Cause I'm coming for you." His voice was raspy, so so deep it made Chan hung up. They're just like what Namjoon said. Ruthless but when it comes to the fight, they hide in the shadows.

Taehyung entered the room. "The doctor talked to me. He said that they also done a surgery on her because some pieces of the glasses entered her body. The anesthesia is strong. It will also have side effects one she wakes up." He said and caressed Sana's hair.

"This is all Chan's doing." Jungkook said, his back facing Taehyung. "I already called Jimin Hyung, he's on his way with the others."

"What's on your mind? Thinking on how to release the anger?" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook blew a breathe, "I'm trying my best to remain calm."