24

Jungkook

She bit her bottom lip once again, I gazed at it how her teeth bit it. It turned white as she bites it then it became redder than usual when she was done. I sniffed her neck, inhaling her scent, and started giving kisses all over.

"Do you understand?" I asked, raising my brow.

Sana hummed then unexpectedly hugged me.

I froze and hesitantly hugged her back to kiss her neck. "Now, prepare your clothes, baby. We're going to Los Angeles."

-

"So, your private jet is ready. Why leave all of the sudden?" Hoseok Hyung asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Father wants me to talk to my uncle and check the business there ." I sank myself onto the couch.

"Anything else?" He added.

I shrugged. "I don't know too but maybe I'll take a few days off."

"So while you're gone, can I finally have Sana-"

"Precisely the fucking reason why I'm bringing her with me." I cut Jimin Hyung off. "..And I did say I'll take a little vacation," I smirked and looked over them on my shoulder.

"Aw, man. I was looking forward to taking her out on a date-"

"Shut the fuck up, Hyung, and stop laying your eyes on my girl." I hissed, having the urge to pull out the gun I showed Sana earlier.

"So jelly jelly..." He laughs again.

"Where's Taehyung?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

I rolled my eye, hearing his name. I haven't seen nor talked to him after he confronted me the other day.

I got upstairs to my room and saw Sana putting clothes in a suitcase with the help of the maid.

"Thank you.." She politely said to the maid before leaving the room.

"You done already, baby?" I asked. Sana nodded. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Then let's go."

Author

Author

Jungkook observed her as she walked around the jet trying to see everything.

It was her first time riding a private jet.

"Fuck.." Jungkook growled which caught her attention. "A...Are you okay?" She walked towards him. "Baby, can I eat you?" It was more of like a whine than a question. "Sit here.." He groaned, growing hornier per second. He patted the table right in front of him where she was sitting.

"Jungkook.." She whimpered and sat there. Her legs slightly parted, Jungkook gazed at her black panties.

"Sexy.." He smirked, his finger fiddling with the waistband of her undergarment before dragging it down to her smooth legs. She let out a sound, feeling the cold air on her wet cunt. "Beautiful.." His fingers groped her bare pussy.

She placed her hands on his shoulder as she sits at the table. "Spread your legs more." He cursed on his breath. Seeing that beautiful sweet pussy of hers, all rights reserved, it's all his.

Her skirt was removed by his skillful hands. He gave her a smirk before burying his handsome face between her legs which are opened wide for him. So so pink and wet. A bare sweet tight pink cunt just for him.

Sana moaned and gripped her little fingers on his hair as he gives her clit some licks. She thrusts herself more on his face, begging at him. "So eager.." He placed kisses on her inner thighs with a smile plastered on his face in amusement. She screamed, crying out of pleasure.

In and out, in and out. In and out, his tongue was thrusting inside of her. "You're so delicious, fuck." He hissed as he gently bites her sweet folds. She tasted like sugar-coated sweet strawberry.

Sana sucked her own index finger, she feels close. "I'm c-cumming!" She shouts. He licked all of her juicy substance and cleans her up. His eyes soften as he sees her sobbing. She slid her panties back then he grabs her onto his lap. "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" He asks worriedly.

"I'm fine. I-It just felt so g-good."

Her answer made him chuckle. "What about you?" She asks and tilts her head as a mannerism if she's curious, but it's damn adorable.

"What about me? Do you want to suck me?" He smirks. She looks scared and hesitant, it's not like it's her first time sucking him. She's embarrassed by her own gags. "I-I-I...." He laughed.

"It's okay, we can use some other time, baby." He smirks and extended his arm to grab the shot of Whiskey at the table but Sana grabs it from his hand before he can drink it.

"You look like you're used to drinking any strong alcoholic drink." He furrows his eyebrows.

"I used to snatch, whiskeys, vodkas, sojus from my father's fridge and drink it."

"But why do you drink at a young age, baby?" He asks as she cuddles on his lap.

"I heard that... that...uhm, drowning yourself in alcohol is the best way to forget your problems. So I..did." She looked down at her fingers, fiddling with them as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Tell me, what does your father do to you?"

"One time, his friend went to my room and attempted to go inside. I was so afraid." Jungkook felt anger rising from the sole of his feet up to his head.

"When he got in.. I kicked his.. uh, dick. Then I escaped from the house." Jungkook let out a chuckle. "The fucker got what he deserved. You did the right thing." He caressed her face.

Sana lightly smiled and leaned to his touch. "But.." She started. "Sometimes I wonder if he's really my father.."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he frowned. "He just.. treats me so bad."

"You're okay now, my baby. I'm with you wherever you go." 

__

i hardly edited this chapter the smut part wasn't so good.. but bearable.. i guess.

and i want to clarify things to my new readers ! this book has ended a long time ago, okie? i only unpublished it for editing and now i'm slowly bringing it back :3