39

Sana

A nightclub. So many words to describe a nightclub. Trendy, after–hours, agile, durable, seedy private, regimental dramatic, national liberal, Swedish athletic, jagged and knotted, new single unpolitical, monstrous, spiked, restaurant–cum–social, exalted and beleaguered, shadowy, smoky, snug— many more.

It's the weekend, Saturday precisely.

It's 6:00 pm and Dahyun has been calling me for the last two hours, yelling at me to get all ready. She's so excited. The party will start at 7:00 pm and I'm still in my pajamas, eating sushi while laying on the couch. "I swear to God, Dahyun. One last call and I–"

I got cut off by the ringing sound. Dahyun's number popped out of my phone again. "Ugh, dubu. What is it this time?"

"Are you dressed up?"

"Yes of course." I lied.

"Stupid Liar. I hear you chewing. Doc Minatozaki, hello? You only have an hour to get ready." She hissed at me.

"Okay, okay fine. I'm getting up" I rolled my eyes. I heard her giggle due to happiness. "Okay, bye. See you there!"

So, I took a shower and blow-dried my hair. I walked towards my wardrobe. I started to curl my hair at the bottom part. I dyed my hair ash brown months ago and I'm looking forward to ash grey. I grabbed the dress that I picked a day ago.

 I grabbed the dress that I picked a day ago

I can't with the weather it's so cold. I just grabbed a white coat to cover me up. I applied a slight tint of red over my lips and did nothing on my eyelids. I curled my lashes and put on some mascara. The best thing tonight is I'll meet Minseok. It's been over months since I last saw him.

To be honest I don't really know where the club are we going. Dahyun just texted me to stay at 7- Eleven.

A red Lamborghini halted right in front of me

A red Lamborghini halted right in front of me. The butterfly door opened and it '/ Dahyun, smirking. "Get in, Doc."

"Since when did you have this car that every male species dies for?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I step inside. "Bitch, I borrowed it from my brother. Shouldn't you be happy? Duh, I got us this baby for the night!" She says cheerfully and clapped. "Is it your first time driving this car?" I asked. Dahyun started driving at full speed and she hasn't drank a single drop of alcohol, what if she's drunk already? Oh God, I'll just walk.