85

Author

Jungkook smirked. The lights are still off. People inside the Ball are already wondering what's happening. Even though, these people are no ordinary humans, by that it, means they're all criminals and Mafias. One of the rules in the Azuma Ball is to not bring any guns, sharp objects or anything that can kill but Jungkook simply broke that, of course.

The purpose of that rule? So that it'll prevent any wars or anything because the Azuma Ball unites both enemies and allies.

"Who's here?" Sana asked.

"Like I said, you'll see, my love." He smirks again and didn't stopped pecking her cheek.

Sana didn't wore any foundation, not even a blush. And now— Jungkook's almost biting her cheek. "God, baby you're adorable." He let out a small whine and proceeded on pecking her cheek all over again.

All people flinched and screamed— except for Taehyung and Jungkook when the both sides of the stage suddenly went on fire. As if someone bombed it.

"What's happening?" Sana with a frown.

People started to leave with frightened screams. She flinched when an explosion occurred again. "Do your thing." Jungkook ordered. His Hyungs nodded then left, leaving Sana more in confusion.

"Get the things. Inside the car, Tae." He said and Taehyung nodded.

"Jungkook, what's happening?" She said in a stern voice because he's avoiding her question.

"Ah, my baby." He smiled, his hands placed on her hips as he leans toward her ear. Pressing his lips to her ear.

"Would you kill for me, my love?" He whispers.

"I would. Without a doubt." She answered without hesitation.

"Would you die for me?"

"I would."

"Would you live for me?"

"I would."

He hummed. Feeling satisfied with her answers.

He leaned away from her ear and caressed her cheek, then used his finger to lift her chin up to meet their eyes. Jungkook noticed she was staring at his lips. He smirked then crashed their lips together.

They must be psychos. Kissing in the middle of an explosion?

"Hmmm." She closed her eyes more and tilted her head deepening the kiss. Not caring about the screams of other people and the fire. His hand is placed on her hip while the other one is cupping her cheek, her hand on top of it while the other is on his neck.

After minutes, she leaned away and then pecked his lips.

"I love you." She said while grinning. Her nose crunches as her eyes disappear. Melting his heart by her simple gestures and expressions. "I love you." He said.

"Someone attacked." She said while roaming her eyes around the ballroom that was once divine, now looking like a battlefield.

"Yes." He says.